• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you ate/drank?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Homemade skull-shaped vegan brownies with whipped cream on top 🖤🖤
    What was the last thing you ate/drank?What was the last thing you ate/drank?
    Alternate title
    How many skulls do you want?
    Me: yes

Years
    The best chocolate brownie with walnuts in it. Such a moist, fudgey and delicious one. It wasn't the healthiest way to start my morning, but I have no regrets, even though my plan was to only eat half.

Years
    Corned chicken with eggs and rice~ Also this thread constantly reminds me that I haven't eaten much yet throughout the day oof. Brb

Years
    Homemade salad with cherry tomatoes, carrots, cauliflower, olives, green onions, Chinese bean sprouts and arugula in Italian dressing with some beyond chicken tenders I grilled on top.

Years
    Corned Tuna with loots of eggs (4 to be exact) and a hefty serving of rice~ Combating not eating enough these past few days. Constantly reminding myself nowadays to have meals in between work.

Years
    Chicken curry, leftover adobo, rice, and orange juice. Might be a strange combination for most, but it's my bread and butter~

Back