• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you ate/drank?

Years
    Hotdogs and eggs (cooked on my new silicone egg rings :3) with rice, before I ended meals for the day with some tooth brushing :3

Years
    I had some Mary's Gone crackers with a slice or two of Violife smoked provolone and some Follow Your Heart feta. Half of my edame spanikopita, also sweet chilli with different vegetables like snowpeas, green beans peppers and chickpea tenders, a bit of salad from the deli/olive bar too.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Nothing yet.. I'm not good with morning eating. Gonna make some tea soon tho.

Years
    Honey mustard chicken and rice which convinced me to eat after a night of heartburn so severe I swear it damaged my esophagus.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Started getting a headache so I grabbed a bowl of vanilla ice cream to help it go away.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I made a stir fry with some leftovers, rice, chicken, eggs, and plenty of veggies and soy sauce!

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    A small slice of blackout chocolate layer cake, and a can of Q ginger ale.
    Gurl stop 🤤 You torture me, I swear, lol

Me: Just some plain mac n cheese and steamed broccoli. Nothing special, but it was easy to make.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Went to a Malaysian restaurant and had a chicken curry laksa, with a bit of roti, samosas, and malaysian teas which I never tried before. (They were good)!

Years
    Donnows Cheeseburger and fries~ I got worried when they weren't available in the usual branch I order from, but thankfully a different one had it~ Just a bit farther from my place is all

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Fried green tomatoes and Comeback Sauce my mom made with fries that I made and a nice cold water :D

Years
    Crunchy almost-burnt Chicken Loaf with eggs and rice~ Love that texture so I purposely leave it in the pan a bit longer than usual :3

Back