• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you ate/drank?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Today, among some other, healthier things like veggies, I've had hot cross buns, chocolate, sushi, cheesecake... I think I'll avoid the scales for at least a week! A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    I think I'll avoid the scales for at least a week! A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.

Totally relatable! Between Easter and Monday I had Lasagne, grilled meat, easter chocolate eggs... and there's still leftover stuff! But how can I resist :pleaplup:

Years
    Some sips from a can of sparkling apple drink. I bought it in a variety pack, and this flavor is the best yet. The blackberry juice was really good too. The clementine flavor is just alright, tastes like orange sodaish. There are still different beverage flavors to unpack.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Still feeling too unwell to eat anything, but that ain't stopping me from getting my hands on some of that freakin sweet marzipan ayyeee

Years
    Toasted bread + scrambled eggs and cheese. Put on some ketchup and mayo in there and pour some orange juice and I just got myself a lovely meal~

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    My dad baked me a batch of brownies to send home with me cause he's the best dad in the universe so I've been nibbling away at one. ٩̋(ˊ•͈ ꇴ •͈ˋ)و

Years
    Pure comfort food- I needed it today.

Microwed the leftovers of the baked spaghetti I made this weekend, and made a homemade pizza while I was at it. Now I am eating a chocolate chunk cookie for desert that a did a scrumptious job baking if I do say so myself-- I got a ton of compliments on the sweets from mum, she said they were better than anything she could get at a store. I'm proud, I'm getting better at this.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ugh, I haven't eaten anything yet today, so I guess the last thing was... pasta from last night?

We'll probably make a homemade pizza tonight at some point.

Back