• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the hottest and wettest place you've been?

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    What place you've been to is the most humid/hot/sticky? For me, it's definitely either Florida or New Orleans. It was so unseasonably warm the whole time, and moist too. What about you?

Feel free to answer the coldest and most dry place too. For me that's Wyoming.

pkmin3033

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • The hottest night I ever experienced was in Indianapolis in the United States. I spent a night there in July without any air-conditioning, and it was one of the worst experiences, and also the longest night of my life.

As for the coldest, it was right here at home, several years ago when the temperature dropped to -50?C with the wind chill. I didn't want to leave the house all winter. Though I kept reminding myself of Indianapolis and thinking that I would much rather prefer enduring the cold than to relive that night for a minute longer. xD

Years
  • Coldest and driest is easily anywhere on the Nullarbor Plains at night. I'm less sure about humid though. It gets pretty damn humid here at times lately lol.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i'm convinced that louisiana is closer to the sun than mercury

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Ocean City, Maryland. Around the 4th Of July. Was over 90 degrees, and NO wind. The beach was all but empty. Stayed inside, and then hit up the indoor mini golf course that was, of course, packed.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    A fake indoors rainforest at a zoo

Vegas is the hottest place I've been but it's definitely not humid. And Vancouver is pretty wet since it's always raining here, but it doesn't get that hot. So yeah, that climate controlled indoors rainforest was probably the closest thing to somewhere hot and wet.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    hottest i've been to is surprisingly germany (41 degrees was the highest i remember), and the wettest place is right here in wales, where i live.

Back