• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When are you most productive?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Probably on Sunday where I write nonstop until I'm finished with a chapter. It's not that I don't do anything any other day of the week, but I'd say that's the day I do the most.

Bay

Years
  • It fluctuates but I think the afternoon and evenings are my most productive time. After that I tend to mostly just want to relax, although sometimes I might write a couple hours before I go to bed if I'm really motivated.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • any time i can focus! that tends to be not often these days. 10am is pretty much the best time for me to start something, because then i will not stop for anything for like nine hours. if i do that in the evening there it becomes a Problem

Years
  • I'm most productive in the morning / early afternoons. By 3pm I go downhill productivity wise lol

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Between 8:00 am and 8:01 am on Mondays.

Generally in the early mornings, and then my mind starts wandering...

pixelated_pat

just another grown up kid who can't escape nostalg
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    I'm definitely a night time person for sure. I work evenings, so by the time I'm off I still have energy which I use to go in on my personal projects. I also try to utilize one of the assets of my personal projects to make a bit of extra cash on my off days from work, so that keeps me productive throughout my off days.
    I have a lot going on that requires my attention, so to the biggest part for me is finding a consistent level of productivity while also balancing everything out so I don't get burnt out by over productivity ; for that's when my work begins to drop in quality.
    Huge ambition + productivity can be a potent combo, but it is one to keep balanced :)

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • Bold of you to assume I'm productive.

But I guess at night. That's one of the reasons why I sleep late.

Back