• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why and how did you join PC?

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    I joined in order to ask about a saving bug in emulating PMD Red. I was lurking on the site without membership since late 2008, though.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    I first joined here to download ROM hacks... then soon after I started playing pokemon again and I officially joined this site under this name.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I joined back in 2008 to download Pokemon ShinyGold, I didn't really post for about a year then in 2009 I got really active here and well... Here we are.

I also saw a few other hacks I wanted to try out and actually spent ages scanning through that area for ones that looked good, I never go there anymore...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I got Black and White and my friends had all restarted their games and I wanted to talk to them about it but no one was far enough to talk about it so I googled "Pokemon forum" and then joined the first one. :3 The end!

Years
    The original reason that I came to PC was for ROM hacking. Me and my cousin had an entire game planned out with full storylines, gym leaders, maps, etc., but neither of us turned out to be any good at hacking, and it never got much further than some edited maps and a few dialogue changes. After that got swept under the rug, I just decided to stick around!

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    The original reason I came here was to talk to somebody. And I guess I like joining forums, too. :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I.......didn't have a reason why I joined PC. I just... joined. I was looking for some sort of a forum to talk about Pokemon and PC was the first on Google. I realized my main purpose of joining was just nerd out all about Pokemon and the games. That was it. xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm pretty sure I was looking for a place to talk about the anime? And how it sucked since Misty left? And look at me now~ xD;

also this story probably is different every time i tell it depending on how well my memory is working

GGJ

Roaming & Learning
    Years
    Well I just had a bad experience on another forum so yea.

I decided I would give this forum business one last try before I quit

Years
    A old friend of mine pointed this place out to me one day. We were discussing clubs and apparently one of the ones here was a copy of one from SPPf or something like that. I was curious about other forums, so I joined. :)

I wasn't active until a few months after I joined. Basically, I got tired of SPPf. It just wasn't the forum for me.

Years
    I was kicked out of Bulbagarden for spamming, so I needed to find a new forum to join.

And running out of hope, I discovered PC, signed up and the rest is history!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Came for fan fics and to discuss the manga with less rude people than that of Serebii forums. :3c I don't remember how I found PC though.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    After being banned in Bulbagarden, I was looking for a new forum to start a new life, and PokeCommunity came to my mind. So I joined here and it's turned out well so far.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    To download ShinyGold, like a whole bunch of others.
    But then I decided to stay and start ROM hacking on my own.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    For downloading some ROM hacks, hacking tools and whatnot. Searched google "pokemon hacks" and here I am now.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Came here for fan fiction, recommended PC by fan fiction moderator Astinus. I was looking to get away from the rudeness over at Serebii. I fell out of fan fiction but into posting on PC in general, so here I stand today :)

Back