• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will you be decorating this year?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I'll start decorating sometime this week.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    You should see my front yard and house lol. There's lights on every window inside, smaller decorations inside currently, my tree is up, and my outside is filled with lights, inflatables and other decorations. My family decorates each year, and they aren't done yet xD. I don't mind helping set it up though. It's a lot to manage but looks nice in the end.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I wanna get a little light up tree, we don't have a huge amount of space so a normal christmas tree would be too much :P.

Tinsel and baubles are coming out at the weekend too (y) .

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    Plan on making little paper models of favorite pokémon to hang as ornaments ;*)

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    Sure thing we will! We'll be decorating the outside of our house with lights and a wreath, and we'll likely decorate the tree closer to Christmas. We always buy real trees, too.

Years
    Our family normally puts up a Christmas tree in the living room. However we don't have space this year, so decorations might be put up on the pine tree at our front yard instead :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Wanted to put the tree up last weekend, but we need a new tree... and I just ran out of weekend. ]:

Gonna plan on making our apartment festive this Saturday. Can't wait to put on some Christmas music, drink some cocoa/coffee, and decorate. Gaaah... I've become such a simple person in my old age.

Years
    My parents have probably already decorated back at home, but here at college some of the places already have lights up. They won't be putting them on the big tree for a week, though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I plan to decorate, but I'm not sure I'll have time until right before Christmas or so. I made a couple of ornaments over Thanksgiving, so that's a start, and I have a couple of strings of Christmas lights that I'm hoping to put up in the next couple of days. I think my parents bought a tree a couple of days ago, so I'm looking forward to seeing that when I go home (I think they'll probably wait for me to decorate it). Tree decorating and the rest of the holiday madness will probably have to wait until the last day or two before Christmas, sadly.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i should've put everything up last week when it was warm and sunny but i didn't so hopefully I'll be able to decorate tomorrow when I get home.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
    I always bring out the decorations, every year. Actually getting a real tree at a Christmas tree farm this year, really looking forward to that :D

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Definitely! I got the tree up already and already am decorating inside and outside. It's going to be quite the festive holiday for me!

Back