• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will you be decorating this year?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Probably a little bit, but not too much. Tbh. I'm not quite in the mood for Christmas. {XD}

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    We got them up last day of November! Only thing missing are the presents...

Years
    My family has often been lazy to decorate as of late, we didn't even put up the Christmas tree last year! But if we are often stressed out by the heat along with my mother's laziness, we probably might end up leaving the decorations behind again.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    At my family's place which I'll visit for Christmas, surely. Some lights (nothing elaborate with that), tree with decorations and a few small other things around the house.

Around here, I'm not really sure. Don't think my roommate has any plans, and I'm not that into it myself. One house is enough, especially fi it's the one I'll be in during Christmas. =p

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Just putting up the Christmas tree, and decorating that, but that's about it. I would go all out with decorating, but I'm just not feeling it this year :( Whenever I do decorate I take forever to take the decorations down, so I'm just gonna save myself the trouble.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    christmas isn't really traditionally celebrated here, i do think a small tree would be nice but only if it's a real one cause it makes my room smell good!! i might put lights in it cause that looks the nicest imo

Years
    Yup! I've had the Christmas tree up since Thanksgiving. I'm gonna try to put up lights outside on my day off tomorrow. :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Probably just a tree, even at that point, we'll probably put it up a few days before Christmas. Though I've always wanted to decorate the outside, maybe when I get my own place, haha.

Years
    I love decorating for the holidays! I have several decorations of my own up around my own bedroom xD

Alongside that though, my family does have their Christmas tree up and we have some window decorations up. We haven't put up Christmas lights on our house in years just due to my parents aging and me being scared to get on the roof ;;

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    I reluctiently drove my family to get our Christmas tree over the weekend... Its to early for the tree imo. I would rather put it up a week before than right after thanksgiving, but I don't have a say in the matter. As for other decorations, I have yet to retrieve them from the basement. Probably will within the next few days.

Last year we got lazy taking them down, which lead to them being buried under the ridiculous amount of snow we got after Christmas. I would prefer that not happen again xD.

Back