• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Wool' you help me Celebrate?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • 'Wool' you help me Celebrate?

Happy Birthday, Sheep!

Because, as you may already know, today is Janna's 23rd birthday! I hope that you guys will please help me on celebrating her 23rd birthday along side her, because I'd say she definitely deserves it for being a cute, smart, and kind young lady that I'm very much proud on calling her one of my dearest and most treasured friends! <3

Daw, but, as well as being one of my best buddies, I'd say that she definitely knows how to help me out with science work, with all that wooooll experiences and what not, hehe. Also, she's definitely one of those people who really deeply cares for people, and would always try to cheer em' up whenever you're feeling down, you know? There are sooo so many other great things I wanna say about her, but I'd be here all night and I wouldn't be able to finish this thread by midnight, so, all and all, I wish Janna a really happy birthday, and I hope you guys will celebrate by throwing loads of cute and fluffy things for her, yeah!? <33

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • chiruno-chan~~

warm, sweet, cute and friendly, these words define the orange sheep we have with us, celebrating 23 years spreading her love for cute, fluffy things here at PC.

I hope you have a lovely birthday, dear~

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I know I've already said this to you, but again; happy birthday, sweetie! Hope you have an amazing day filled with happiness and cake. n_n Would post some Whimsicott and Mareep artwork like everyone else, but can't seem to find anything new; I'm sure you've seen them all already, haha. Enjoy, and I seriously hope that you keep sticking around here for many more of your future birthdays.

Years
  • Wow I've been so busy I forgot to post here lol

But yeah, happy 23rd birthday to Janna aka the friendliest sheep to ever grace the community. You were a huge inspiration to me during my time at PC, and I guess that might be the reason why I hang around The Welcome Lounge. You've got that cuddliness that makes sure the new guys know what they're expecting.

And here's a pic of you eating your birthday cake! (I know it's really a Poke Puff but you know)

Keep being awesome sweetie, and we hope your wool continues to get even fluffier!

- Hikamaru

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANNA <3 I hope you have a wonderful day n_n

Here, have a sheep :D

Years
  • Happy birthday you wooly ball :) You're regarded by many as THE best person here, and I can surely say that you've done this community so much good by helping the newbies and having lots of fun posts everywhere here. I've liked getting to know you, so I can only hope your day is truly special. Happy birthday!!!

P.S. (warning this pic's big)
    Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My wonderful TWL daughter. You're 23 now! Hope you are enjoying your birthday at this time. You've done so much here than I could imagine, and I thank you for that. Keep doing what you do, and you'll go above and beyond!

Years
  • Happy Birthday! :D You were one of the first people to welcome me when I joined, and you've always been so friendly. Thanks for being awesome ≧▽≦

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
  • Spoiler:

i heard someone likes whimsicotts? >:p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ^^

yeah, i don't know you very well but who cares, lmao.

Spoiler:

P.S: since i'm so nice i'm gonna admit something:

your taste in avatars is so fantabolous. x#x

Sirfetch’d

A little late, but I still have to wish my favorite sheep a HBD! Janna, you are amazing and definitely the friendliest person on the forums. I hope that you had an amazinggggggggggggggg day and celebrate many more with us :D

Back