• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you do X for Y?

Years
  • I don't worry about my weight in the first place, so no.

Would you give someone you didn't get along with in the past a second chance if it meant making them a better person?

Last edited:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Not really, I don't really care for pictures or social media.

Would you work at a job you hate for a year if you got an all expenses paid summer vacation to your dream destination?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    A little difficult to answer because I don't particularly like my job anyway and I don't have a vacation place I'd like to visit. It's probably a No to the question...

Would you fall asleep for a hundred years for hopes of a better future?

Years
  • Given that my body will likely keep aging and I will thus never wake up again, no.

Would you cosplay a character you don't like to win a prize?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Depends on the prize. I can't think of a character I don't like...
    Well, every Japanese "funny animal with annoying voice and behaviour".
    Probably yes :)

Would you quit the Internet if it improved everything in your life?

Years
  • Then why join it in the first place? 🤔
    But... I suppose yes I would.

Would you blame someone else for something you did to avoid getting into trouble?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Ideally: no; realistically: I'm probably doing that already, at least in some fashion.

Would you lock yourself in an empty room for a week for another week of free food?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I would probably die of boredom in one hour if I locked myself in an empty room, so no.
    So no.

Would you work from home for the rest of your life if it meant you never had to waste time in transportation?

Years
  • Aside from the fact that my work is outside and working from home is impossible for me, still no.
    Yes transportation time is a big waste. But, being cooped in your own house forever is far from ideal too, as you essentially have the same scenery forever.
    I'd also lose what little contact I have with the outside world.

Would you steal from the rich to give to the poor?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I'd be a terrible thief and get caught easily. I think the scary part is that rich people will always use everything in their power to crush whoever tries to take at least a little bit of their precious power; no matter how merciless the methods. I don't know if I could ever overcome the fear of repercussions, tbh.

Would you make a clown of yourself for the rest of your life if it makes people with really misserable lives at least a little bit happier?

Years
  • I would and already do to a fair extent...

Would you go to a concert for an artist you can't stand if it meant your friend didn't have to go alone?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I'm very dense when it comes to reading people's thoughts and feeling. But if I knew they don't want to go alone then I would probably go with them.

Would you become a spy of a corrupt government for your family to survive during harsh times?

Years
  • Hmm... possibly. But only if I could act as a double agent so I could both take down the corrupt government and secure a better future for family/relatives elsewhere.
    That said I'd be a horrible spy and would most likely be spotted as one on my very first mission xD

Would you let someone else win a contest if you don't really need the prize money and you know that they do?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    As Brian Shaw (4 times World's Strongest Man) once said: "[World records are meant to be broken, while] titles are meant to remain forever". (It's not the exact quote but it's his mindset)
    If I'm in a competition, I want the title. However, I still might give him part of the prize money.

Would you go for a world record if you knew its execution could seriously injure you?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I have no such ambitions and while I'm very careless with my health I'm not that careless. Gotta draw the point somewhere. Maybe, if there were high stakes involved, though; people's lives on the line or something like that.

Would you give up part of your pay for a shorter work day?

Years
  • Can't really afford to so no =p
    Also, it sounds like I'd be giving up part of my pay in addition to getting a shorter workday, as in: the pay from the hours I lose by getting the workday shortened would go on top of that?
    Like, double no.

Would you shave your head completely bald if it meant you'd never get ill afterward?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Why would I stan a narcissistic exploitative idiot of a fascist? Not even chocolate could ever make up for disgracing my existence with a name like that.

Would you screw over other people's ways to happiness for your own happiness in life?

Back