• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you do X for Y?

Years
Never. I've grown accustomed to my life. Although not exactly full of bliss, it is by no means bad/horrible either.

Would you start over from scratch in a new/different country for a chance at a better life?

Years
Wow, yes, of course. I might even just wrestle that crocodile for fun anyways :)

Would you choose to redo a single day of your life if it meant the possibility of changing everything after, for good or bad?

Years
Tempting, but given that there's uncertainty if it'll affects things in a good or bad way... I suppose I'll pass as my life is currently kinda neither. Gotta uphold the balance lest I plunge the world into darkness! @_@
Anyway no, there are days I wouldn't mind doing over, but they are so long ago, that given the way things turned out I see no need to change anything.

Would you travel the seven seas for the ultimate chocolate bar?
(a more lighthearted one as I feel I've been mainly doing more serious ones for a while now)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
That's a 100% yes.

Would you go camping in Camp Crystal Lake for a free ice cream sandwich?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Online now
I don't like Naruto (I don't like mangas in general (I don't like Japanese stuff in general)).
And I've already eaten a small spider to scare a friend lol.

Would you lie to someone if it was for their good?
Spoiler:

Years
My enemy, huh? So either the sun or the rain. One would require me to travel to space and get myself incinerated, the other would require me to go into the clouds and like, idk... try and catch one in a jar? All that for a backpack? nah.
Seriously though I can't think of anyone I'd say is my enemy, nor am I in need of a backpack xD

Would you eat a full dish of your least favorite vegetable for your favorite dessert?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I don't need a new hat so I wouldn't. Was that a reference? Because I didn't get it. ^^"

Would you color your house in pink for some publicity on TV?

Years
Nononono, I don't want the spotlight. Publicity is bad, too many crazy people, ya know? Before I know it I'll receive death threats from some person who thinks the color pink is an offense to the eye or some rubbish like that.
I don't mind the color itself though.

Would you give up toilet paper for the rest of your life in exchange for it being healthier/improving your health?

Would you sell your sole and get wet feet for a new hat?

:coolcat:

Last edited:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Online now
I would like to replace toilet paper with those Japanese WC with a water gun to properly clean your backside. So yeah, if I'd give up toilet paper I'd be cleaner :)
And if I can be even healthier than I already am, it's a win-win!

Would you give up computers/smartphones for a happier life?

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
Years
I am happy with my life,It doesn't need to be more happier as it it now.So,It's a no.

Would you go to the farthest store from your house to buy each thing at a 1$ off?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Knowing myself I just wouldn't buy it period. But I've also bought things for more money even though I could have gotten it cheaper somewhere else. It pretty much depends on what it is I want to buy. 1 less buck for something that only costs little seems way better of a bargain, though. I may have done that actually in the past, as well. SO I'll go with yes.

Would you eat spicy food for some health benefits?

Years
If one of the health benefits is my body dealing with spicy food better then heck yes. I probably still would even if it didn't though.
I like spicy food, but it doesn't like me =p

Would you take dancing lessons to make someone you care about happier?

Years
I don't need a new hat so I wouldn't. Was that a reference? Because I didn't get it. ^^"

Just a very bad joke 😅

If one of the health benefits is my body dealing with spicy food better then heck yes. I probably still would even if it didn't though.
I like spicy food, but it doesn't like me =p

Would you take dancing lessons to make someone you care about happier?

Oh absolutely!

Would you stop buying new clothes if your old ones lasted forever?

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
Years
I'll keep buying until I have a huge mountain of clothes XD.So,No.

Would you fight with rattata to get a free Jumbo Hamburger?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I think I'll pass. I don't wanna know what's in that burger!

Would you betray your best friend if you could save someone who was wrongly accused of murder?

Years
That sounds like I'm turning in my best friend because he/she committed the murder?
Well... depending on circumstance a bit, but generally speaking yes I probably would turn them in.
As said depending on circumstance though. If said friend were abused for years by whoever they murdered for example.... I might look the other way. Emphasis on might.
Because I highly dislike the idea of leaving someone who didn't do the deed in jail, potentially facing the death sentence, when I know who did do it.

This is all hypothetical anyway. It's not like I got any friends offline xD

Would you give away all your money and possessions in exchange for having/being in perfect health?
(you're gonna need it since you'll be homeless)

Back