• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you do X for Y?

Years
    I already have a good job that I like doing. So basically I'd sack my fav hobby for a pay increase. Nah, I'll pass.

Would you walk around butt naked for a month for free clothing for 5 years?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    No. Lives in a (not particularly kind) society. Passes on all the attention associated with it. Shares a space with other people, also. Would not be pleased.

Imposes a maximum fine of $1000 and/or one year in jail for public indecency here (provided nothing else untoward). Sinks the monetary benefit, even with very few public appearances.

Would you drink nothing but water for a month for the ability to breathe underwater for a month?

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I've been doing that for years, so where's my underwater breathing ability? D:

Would you stop eating meat if it would significantly increase the benefits for the climate?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Not right now, there are a lot of socioeconomic reasons that make going vegetarian / vegan unfeasible at the moment for me but maybe in the future.

Would you quit chocolate if it meant no more health problems?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Yes. Sacrificed it for a few years because of health problems. Could do so again. Gains so much more in food alone.

Would you allow someone to choose your clothing, hairstyle, and makeup in exchange for being able to sculpt your own body every six months? (Refers to things like weight, height, facial structure, hand size, and so on. Likens it to a character creation screen. Cannot fix broken bones, illnesses, missing limbs, and so on. Allows a sex change, though.)

Years
    Nope, I'm fine with my body the way it is. So what if it ain't perfect.

Be locked in a basement for a month in exchange for having all your debts payed off?

Years
    Yeh sure why not. As long as there was food and a bathroom...and a bed.

Give up cheese for a lifetime supply of chocolate?

Years
    I'm vegetarian so without cheese that would be awkward... but it's chocolate we're talking here... YES!

Would you marry someone you didn't love for a visa to a country you want to move to?

Years
    Hmm no. That marriage would likely fail as probably neither person loves the other. Meaning I'd be stuck in a foreign country, all by lonesome without a job or home.

Would you make fun of your friends to be popular?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    No because how does that even work, I'd have more and more people to make fun of and it's just a vicious cycle!

I'm not good at this so... would you stop using the internet forever if you had the ability to teleport anywhere in the world?

Years
    I think I would, yeah!!! I could still keep up with peeps by teleporting into their front room while they're trying to eat dinner ;)

Would you get a tattoo of a brand if they paid you?

Years
    What like a Nike or Philips tattoo ? No way, IF i were to ever get a tattoo it'd dang sure have to be something I actually want lol

Would you take in a complete stranger down on their luck along with all the risks that come along with that?

I think I would, yeah!!! I could still keep up with peeps by teleporting into their front room while they're trying to eat dinner ;)

I suspect ulterior motives.... I better start hiding my chocolate 😏

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    No. Distrusts people too much for that. Might permit something temporary in the face of extreme weather.

Would you revive a random serial killer (not necessarily near you) to revive a person of your choice?

Years
    No way. I would sacrifice the chance to see my loved one, I could never bring harm on others like that.

Would you eat 50 donuts in 20 minutes for a free bicycle?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I think my most priced possession might also be something I don't actually want. So yeah, give me that console!

Would you risk your life if you could live from what you enjoy the most without losing any of the magic? (aka make your hobby your job)

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Had you asked me three years ago, I would have said "no way I would risk my life". But currently I'm in a phase when I start to prefer to "live a day like a lion" rather than "live a life like a sheep". I'm probably going through my teenage angst! ^^"

Would you move to a new country whose language you don't speak, if you could earn more money from your new job there?

Years
    It depends on the country, if I could move to Germany to cook and get paid more, absolutely! I am learning German but I wouldn't say I speak the language as I am not fluent.

Would you give up video games forever to have your dream job?

Years
    Depends. If my dream job were to provide me with a surplus of money then yes. But otherwise no, I'd keep doing what I like as a hobby and choose a job where I can make enough money to sustain my way of life.

Would you give up your current future to live an average life in the past (you pick the time and place but not the type of person you'd be)?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I'm afraid it would just work out exactly as my current life, at best. No, thanks!

Would you give up all positive emotion if you could live a save life?

Back