• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you play Russian Roulette?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I genuinely feel upset for anyone who would consider doing something like that; for any amount of money.

Reactions: Her

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • $62,000 is something you could earn in a few years. I'd rather be alive and earn it that way than risk death.

I'd consider it seriously for a heck of a lot more money!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Definitely not for that price, and probably not for anything higher, either. Regardless, I don't think I can really put a price tag on my life at the moment, and I'm pretty risk-averse. I'd rather just gradually earn the money, or acknowledge that I'll never be super wealthy.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Ask me again in about 40 or 50 years. If I'm still alive by then I'd consider it.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Offer me all the diamonds and gold bars in the world, then I'll accept it. Otherwise, nah.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Nope. If it was £10,000,000 then I might think about it. I used to have this view of not caring whether I lived or not but now I really want to live, as silly as that sounds.

If someone offered me £50,000,000 then I don't know, I might actually go for it. Thing that would be holding me back is that luck is never on my side. I've never won anything where I had to rely on luck. I can win things where I have to use my skill, but once it's out of my control I never win. It's difficult!

Back