• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yeah, they're definitely insane

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Have you ever been given that look that says "you're crazy" upon doing/saying something?

I was given that look after I pulled a roll of tape out of my sock to give to someone. I had totally logical reasoning for it being there, I swear. My best friend was there at the time and was laughing really hard, because she knew why I had tape in my sock. .__.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • When I asked my mom:

"Have you ever thought of yourself as another person? I sometimes do."

She gave me that look you mentioned and said:

"Well, I haven't gone crazy yet."

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • X}
    On the odd occasion...

Example:
    "What are you doing?"
    "Writing an article about the psychological importance of the spoon."
    images

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Nah, most of my doings and sayings are pretty logical. My ex is that kind of person, though. She'd do and say the strangest things with a straight face the entire time. We went to a restaurant for our first date and when the waiter asked if we wanted dessert, she pulled a tiny plastic bag with a single Swedish Fish in it out of her bra and asked me if I wanted to split it.

Years
  • Nah, most of my doings and sayings are pretty logical. My ex is that kind of person, though. She'd do and say the strangest things with a straight face the entire time. We went to a restaurant for our first date and when the waiter asked if we wanted dessert, she pulled a tiny plastic bag with a single Swedish Fish in it out of her bra and asked me if I wanted to split it.

That is incredibly cute and hot at the same time. I would probably faint. I'm not very crazy as a person I don't think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I've been given that look loads of times. I'm kind of infamous for doing stupid things, and I never get a good reaction for it. Hence, I'm called crazy.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • All the time. People always seem to hear me talking during the middle of a conversation when, without context, it sounds incredibly weird.
    This one person probably thinks I'm crazy as hell cause he's heard me say, "You fapping with my hair?" "The demon in my room flipped my pony calendar," and "So, I'M the cockblock?!"
    Then during class my friend was telling me about weird people she met on tumblr and while she was walking away I accidentally yelled when it was kind of quiet, "The CREEPY one with all the sex toys." The girl sitting in front of me turned around to give me a big WTF? look.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Not really, honestly. I guess I'm also pretty tame. I only get that look maybe if I say something like I am craving a weird food combo, or I'm really tired and I say something completely random.. but that's about it :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I think I get stared at when I do just about anything ._. people seem to think Im weird.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • A lot of people look at my boy weird when he suddenly spurts out something philosophical.

He was talking to his friend the other day about Xbox 360 games, til suddenly he said, "You're not real, David."

"What?"

"That's what I believe. I'm the only one who's real. Everyone else doesn't exist; it's all figment of the imagination, a pre-programmed societal state, like in the Matrix. You don't exist. You didn't deserve to exist, and that's why you simply do not. Nothing truly lives other than myself. Everyone else is fake. The trees aren't real; the animals aren't real; nothing is real. I designed it all, and I can destroy it all."

I give him the crazy look.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I was given a more astonished form of this after explaining to someone what causes the northern lights.

Also when my best friend's younger friend was terrified of me. She just kept looking up at me with huge eyes, like I was going to take a swing at her at any time.

I was given a fake version of that look when my friend pretended that he misheard me. He ended up /yelling/ "(my first name) is pregnant?! (my full name) is pregnant?!" -with other people around. I put my hand over his mouth and snapped at him to shut up. I pretty much had to yell over him to explain that he misheard me. Just to be clear, I wasn't actually pregnant. T:

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • In the home, most of the time I have a "you're crazy" look fixated on me because of some of the fantastic household-related ideas I come up with. When I'm in a social situation, if I say something out of place (which happens a lot) I'll also receive a look that seems to be telling me that I'm insane. Usually all I see :|

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm given that look all the time around my new friends. I say things that in my old friendship group would be hilarious but my new friends just don't understand it. It's been six months and I'm still adjusting lol

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I used to get that look until my mum told this people I had special needs. Now if someone says that to me I will say "thank you".

SylphyStarr

SylpyStar
    Years
  • I'm kinda weird in general so I get that look a lot. I am not exactly well behaved in most social settings.

When I am bored at home I will lay on the living room floor and roll around and stuff cuz it's fun.

I am also really impulsive and like to do things on a whim so usually people think that is a little weird. Oh well.

My sister is so uptight so it's even worse around her. She won't even let me pick her up from school anymore because I usually drive with the top down and apparently that's embarrassing. Like as if no one has seen a convertible before.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Yeah im called crazy by my rl because i like to make ppl laugh xD But Idont call ppl crazy, no i dont. only if he does something crazy/ ;D

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    I'm kinda weird in general so I get that look a lot. I am not exactly well behaved in most social settings.

When I am bored at home I will lay on the living room floor and roll around and stuff cuz it's fun.

I am also really impulsive and like to do things on a whim so usually people think that is a little weird. Oh well.

My sister is so uptight so it's even worse around her. She won't even let me pick her up from school anymore because I usually drive with the top down and apparently that's embarrassing. Like as if no one has seen a convertible before.

People complain about being in a convertible? My regular car is a g6, but we have a few classics we bring to shows, and my friends feel offended if I don't use one to pick them up...

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • all the time,however i know i still can do better!

i sent a message to my sister's math teacher telling him to tell her what was the new anime show started as she wanted to know that so badly i said "hai,sir tell my sister nothing big its just krebto half an hour later my sister was home with a dirty look at me xD

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I'm sure I've gotten that look a lot but I'm just as sure that I give it out just as much too :b

Like not even a half hour ago when I was driving this really crazy lady was behind me and the car next to me and she was switching lanes the entire time whenever I got ahead of the other car or vice versa. She changed lanes easily 7-8 times within a mile. That's just plain reckless driving.

When we got to the stop light she glanced over me and I tried to pull the biggest "WTF are you stupid?" face I could, she seriously shouldn't be driving if she's going to do that.

Back