• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your defining feature.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Right now for me it seems to be being jobless! All anyone talks about in real life to me is "hey, have you got a job yet?", "when are you getting a job?" and "wow this job would be great for you!" - it's sad :( Otherwise the thing most people comment on is my bitter sense of humour, usually using insults or "shut up person" as a way to make a 'joke' but it seems to work out :D

Years
    I'm basically a photocopy of my mother, we look so much alike people have assumed us as siblings.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I'm kind. I might even be too kind. People always comment about how nice I am or how I always put others first and while I am glad that people associate that with me, I don't want to be seen as a pushover :s

I know what you mean! It can be draining when you're always offering to help people or finding it difficult to be blunt to someone but I like that I'm too kind and I wouldn't change that for the world. I'd gladly put someone else's happiness over my own and helping others is the best feeling in the world for me, no matter how challenging it might be. I guess that's why I've always dreamed of being a psychologist even though other people would find the job really draining.

I really understand being seen as a pushover though. I've always let people walk over me without any retaliation. I can't bring myself to respond with a smart comeback or be mean because I'd rather not escalate a fight. I apologise for almost everything, even if it barely had anything to do with me. If someone is insulting me, I apologise. I have no idea why but it's just something I do. I rarely ever show that I'm angry or upset because I don't want to worry or make other people feed bad. The list could go on and whilst it sucks to be a pushover, it's just who I am.

To answer the question though, I think I have a few defining features. My kindness would definitely be one but people also appreciate how easygoing I am. Apparently I'm also good at cheering people up or creating a good atmosphere so that's kind of neat! People also like that I always make the effort of being happy even if I'm not feeling that great. Online I've been told that I sound mature for my age but I'm already turning 15 in a few months so I feel like it won't be a defining feature in a few years. It's definitely what I've been known for the most though on PC.

If we're talking physical features then a lot of people know me for the strange facial expressions I can make! I have zero dignity so I'm pretty much the only person I know who does them. It makes people laugh and people like them a lot so I enjoy doing them even if I look really silly. People also seem to notice how underweight I am and comment on it. I'm not proud of it but I've learnt to ignore comments like those and just appreciate my body.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I can make anyone laugh and I can easily laugh at anything. Not afraid of making myself look like a fool to get a laugh either.

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
    People point out that I'm short a lot. Also a lot of people say I'm very kind (sometimes to a fault, people do take advantage of me sometimes).

On the bad side, people often point out that I wear my heart on my sleeve and am too soft for my own good.

Overall though people just love pointing out my height. Lol.

Years
    I can be very bubbly, outgoing and sarcastic. People very often notice all of these things straight away as soon as I open my mouth.

People whom have worked with me on a more serious level notice I can be meticulous with time, organisation and attention to detail. I always reward hard work and encourage a forward thinking mindset in everybody - but as a consequence I can be quite blunt and straightforward with angsty individuals who like to shirk taking responsibility for themselves and therefore become a liability to others.

It's tough love, but there are circumstances where I feel I need to be in some way cruel to be kind in order to make somebody understand their own capabilities as a human being. I'm sure I'm not the only person out there who feels this quite strongly but it's certainly a mark of my character, and I'm in no way afraid to hide that.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    I don't tend to act the way I do in real life that I do online.. for the most part, anyway. People often point out that I have crude humour, but that I'm kind, too kind—I tend to be a pushover and I do lots of things and end up in lots of messes for helping people out that would've all been avoided if I just would've said "sorry, no". I would definitely say both are defining features of mine, more-so them mixing is the defining thing (they don't normally tend to go hand-in-hand at all).

That and my nose. x:

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    My boyfriend would say it is my *** (butt). :). I don't think so though. I believe it is more my laugh.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I smile and laugh easily and am nice to pretty much anyone. Probably that.
    Other than that, no idea. Though there aren't many males with hair as long as mine around here.

My... laziness, actually. That, and my ability to get things done somehow even with such laziness.

Ah, and this. SO. MUCH. THIS.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm short and look younger than I am, I keep hearing it.

Sirfetch’d

Probably my dedication. I can be incredibly dedicated if need be, which I think is great! It can be tiring but someones gotta get things done. I'm usually able to do it. 8)

Don't forget your ability to meme everything ;)

But I agree with you. I've never seen anyone as dedicated to things as you are. It's inspiring!

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i don't really know; people comment on my ability to learn things quickly and with little practice so perhaps it's how quick i am to pick things up. other than that, i'm good at cheering my friends up!

Back