• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Just caught a shiny Zebstrika in a friend safari :)

523.png

Nature: Brave
    IVs: Def, SDef

it's beautiful... <3
    what a lucky catch. Now I want one. xD

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Found my first Friend Safari shiny! Cute little Sandshrew :)
    He has a Jolly nature /w IVs in Special Attack and Speed. I probably wont be using him anytime soon, but it's a nice find :)

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • A shiny Ralts.

I found a good one for a Gallade early on- but then spent the next two days trying to get a ****ing female for Gardevoir. Stumbled upon the shiny, and figured- ah, **** it, why not.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I have been breeding for shiny mawile and today i traded someone for a shiny charziard. I went to their safari and the 3rd encounter was a shiny sneasel! With special attack and special defense ivs! I am going to continue breeding for mawile. Hoping i get it soon, it's been over 2 months since i started breeding for it and i am about 600 eggs in.

Years
  • I have been breeding for shiny mawile and today i traded someone for a shiny charziard. I went to their safari and the 3rd encounter was a shiny sneasel! With special attack and special defense ivs! I am going to continue breeding for mawile. Hoping i get it soon, it's been over 2 months since i started breeding for it and i am about 600 eggs in.

That's funny, I just now was going on here to boast about my recent catch in the Friend Safari which just also happens to be a shiny Sneasel with perfect Sp. Atk and Sp. Def!

LOOK AT DAT PINK.

8r24Jdm.png

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
    Years
  • I recently coerced my five-year old brother to do some chain fishing for me... and then caught me a shiny Skrelp XD
    I also fished a shiny Shellder a day before that... but I accidentally ran away from it <_<

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I Mesuda'd a shiny Bulbasaur while breeding to send out into Wonder Trade. Then later that night I caught a shiny Dwebble in the Friend Safari ^.^

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    That's funny, I just now was going on here to boast about my recent catch in the Friend Safari which just also happens to be a shiny Sneasel with perfect Sp. Atk and Sp. Def!

LOOK AT DAT PINK.

8r24Jdm.png

Wow, that is quite ironic. Congrats!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • So I've had one hell of a day in the shiny department. I got six shinies in one day! None of these were random however, and they're all from a trade. But hey, they're all in X, so I'm gonna brag!

I got my long desired shiny Latios today from James901, so that was already really exciting. I did some Wonder Trades today and the first one got me a shiny Corsola. I traded with another member for a shiny Lugia and Giratina, the former being a shiny I've wanted for a long time. Traded with another friend for a shiny Darkrai. And I just put up a shiny Zorua on GTS and asked for Regice and got a shiny one in return. I could have easily gotten a regular one, but nope! Got another one of my most wanted shinies!

I am a very happy Syd right now. <3

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    exchanged my shiny Skiddo for a shiny Haxorus. :3
    Haxie has a blue pentagon, and the summary says that's from Kalos, not from the B2/W2 world. <3

EDIT!!!

I found a shiny Chansey in Friend Safari after 4 minutes of being inside that safari!
    But guess what?! It killed itself with its Take Down after I used False Swipe!
    AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I had a crazy shiny eencounter yesterday. I was filling up the national dex and had to get jumpluff. I went into a audino safari to train him and the shiny legit cyndaquil i won on miiverse yesterday. Anyway at about an hour of training a shiny smeargle appeared! I just started throwing greatballs, it almost killed itself but i caught it finally.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • none yet :c lol

to be honest I never knew shinies existed until recently... about 2 years ago or so I was playing Heart Gold and encountered a shiny tentacool. I kinda freaked out and was like omg what is that?! IT SPARKLED.

so i caught it and found out that it was a shiny from a friend haha

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • exchanged my shiny Skiddo for a shiny Haxorus. :3
    Haxie has a blue pentagon, and the summary says that's from Kalos, not from the B2/W2 world. <3

EDIT!!!

I found a shiny Chansey in Friend Safari after 4 minutes of being inside that safari!
    But guess what?! It killed itself with its Take Down after I used False Swipe!
    AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aegislash is the best False Swipe carrier for this reason.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Been doing a lot of trades lately, so it's always fun to go the Safari and check out what's new. First Pokemon in one of the Ice Safaris was this guy. I try to color coordinate with the PokeBalls as much as I can, especially with shinies, sooooo Master Ball it was haha.

jefW4uZ.jpg

Years
  • Yesterday I got a shiny Pancham from randomly running around in the Friend Safari! With hidden ability and all, is nice!

Back