• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your relationship status

Sirfetch’d

Are you currently in a relationship or are you still waiting to find the right person?

For those who are in one, how long have you currently been with the person you are seeing? Do you possibly see this person as being "the one"? How did you guys meet?

For those who aren't in a relationship, what do you look for in a person? Why do you think you currently aren't seeing anyone?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Going this route, are you??

Well, I'm not in a relationship with anyone right now, & I'm just looking for someone that I can merely co-exist with peacefully. As for why I'm not going out seeking anyone... I just can't go anywhere at a whim.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    I have had my girlfriend for almost 3 months now. Honestly, I think she could be the one. I know it's early to tell, and she can stress me out sometimes, but the amount that we seem to care for each other is far beyond what I've ever felt before. And I've dated quite a few girls. I don't know. There's just something different about her.

Anyways, we had a class together last year and we were friends, then as the year ended I basically knew she liked me and everyone knew we were a thing, so I basically asked her out and we have been together ever since (:. We have a long ways to go, but I do believe she could be "the one."

Years
    I look for a person that has more than one thing in common with me and is looking to commit for a while. While I recently broke up (about two weeks ago), it was because we grew distant from one another. So now if I see someone, I want them to at least be able to see me on a weekly (or maybe daily) basis, and to live closeby to me as well.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    i'm single and planning on staying single. if i ever find someone, they have to like some things i do and have differences so i can learn new things.

Sirfetch’d

I look for a person that has more than one thing in common with me and is looking to commit for a while. While I recently broke up (about two weeks ago), it was because we grew distant from one another. So now if I see someone, I want them to at least be able to see me on a weekly (or maybe daily) basis, and to live closeby to me as well.

See that is the thing with me as well. I really fear long distance relationships because I want to be able to see the person frequently and hang out. As to what I am looking in a person, I want to be able to connect emotionally, but also have a strong physical attraction to them. I don't think I could compromise either of those things.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    S TO THE I TO THE N-G-L-E GURL I'M SINGLE

I was in a relationship for over a year and a half, but I ended it. I didn't see it going any further than where it was, and while I still really liked the guy, I didn't feel the need to drag it on since I knew that deep down, I wasn't ever gonna really feel more for him than I already felt. It was hard, but the right decision for us both. More for him than me. I don't think I was that great to him.

Anyway, I just look for a guy that I can have fun with and talk to. Communication is definitely key, and I realize that now especially since my last relationship lacked in that department. Common interests are a good thing too, and even if we don't have a lot in common, just respecting each others likes, and maybe giving them a shot, is enough for me.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I am currently in a relationship and have been for four years.

I met Nick about six.. maybe five years ago now. It's not that much of a romantic tale, although I do recall it fondly. Nick and I were friends with a lot of the same people, but never really clicked until later on after our first introduction. We weren't really instant friends either, and our relationship in the beginning was one of a more codependent business arrangement, (not to mention I was young and held a fierce standoffish persuasion), but in time we had learned to care for ourselves and therefore one another. Relationships take hard work and, because of our innate differences and circumstances, we both put in a lot of effort in deciding if love is something we wanted/were ready to pursue.

Haha, it's funny, cause Nick would probably tell this story completely differently, lol.

Nick is my one. We love together, we live together, we laugh together. We grew to love each other through true sorrow and joy. And I love him more now than I did when I first started writing this post. We gave our hearts to one another and I made him promises that I intend on keeping.

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
    Years
    I'm currently single, and have been for many, many years, although it is psuedo by choice? I mean, I get 'propositions' from people quite often, but I'm not interested in solely physical relationships. I want to be able to find someone who I can stay with and we won't grow apart; I actually have found someone like that that I've had a crush on for about four years now, but I'm too afraid of ruining our friendship to say anything. So I'm trying really hard to move past him, and attempting to distance myself from romantic relationships temporarily is part of that.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    I'm still single, and looking.

I've always had interests in some people but it just never happens. I'm good with it though, I can function independently. It'd just be real nice.

Maybe the universe trying to tell me I need to get a job that pays good money so I'm able pay for gifts and fancy dinners and still have money left over to live afterwards.

I'm single. Have been for about two years now. We're still really good friends, though.

I'm pretty interested in my pair, though.

I SHIP IT!

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Single, never had a boyfriend. It's quite sad, and it's not really by choice either. I've never been asked out.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I've been single since 2011. I had a short-lived online relationship with a girl who use to live in California but now in Ohio, and it soon ended when she told me her parents were taking away her internet for good. I never heard anything from her again since. So now I'm searching for that one girl who will give me the same happiness as her, but so far, not so much, because the girls in my place are either already taken or not my type, and those who are single, however, I tend to fall victim to friend zones by them.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I AM A STRONG, INDEPENDENT GENTLEMAN AND...

Your relationship status

(I'm single)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I'm single right now, with my first relationship ending a few months ago. I am pretty much over it at this point and kinda want another relationship, however I also am afraid of getting into another one and liking someone.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
    Nope, single as can be, and have been forever.

What do you look for in a person: Nothing.
    Why aren't you in a relationship: By choice. They are pointless to me.

You're welcome for the in depth response XP

Back