• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your "Spot"

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Right in front of my computer so I can play my video games (with the exception of the 3DS on my night stand), surf the interwebz, and check in with PC multiple times a day.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • My Room being a settlement that is much more heavily guarded than what the Minutemen's Preston Garvey could only fantasize about, i say its the very desk where my laptop resides, which will soon be replaced with an entirely new table for the new computer, and my laptop will more likely be moved to our home's TV Room where all other laptops reside. Oh and its conveniently near my bed. Its the perfect station.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I have a chair that has been in use for quite a few years now. Probably going to get a new one in 2017.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • My chair for my PC, no one ever sits on it except me. My bed because I have a TV in front of my bed right beside my shelve full of movies, so I watch movies there. Unless I get the house to myself, then I go to the living room and make use of our home theater system ;)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • My spot is usually in my bedroom, or it's in the living room. ^w^ I like to go out in the living room during the day. If I stay in my room all day, it makes it harder for me to sleep at night.

AleXShi1

Keep it real
    Years
  • Living room, got my corner there with a nice desk, my desktop computer ready to game at any moment, snivy plushie, turntable for some beats, and my gameboy ds and 3ds ready to shiny hunt. Also got the big tv on the right in case any football is on or some news. Pretty cool setup

Years
  • Right side of the couch. I'm sitting there right now as I type. There's a small table next to it where I can put drinks and things for easy reach and it's closest to the kitchen.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Living room, got my corner there with a nice desk, my desktop computer ready to game at any moment, snivy plushie, turntable for some beats, and my gameboy ds and 3ds ready to shiny hunt. Also got the big tv on the right in case any football is on or some news. Pretty cool setup

That sounds sick... I wish I had a set-up like that!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • My room and the basement.

ROOM:
    Red walls, black and white stuff. I live in the dark, so I have some candles and my fishtank (the light inside and the plants are great at night), oh and some christmas lights.
    Sitting on my bed with my cat.

BASEMENT:
    I didn'T choose the decor or the color, old pink couch, scentsy candles, my desktop, a TV with wii/XBox360. Christmas lights and my cat, again.
    I am often sitting in my chair, at my desktop, with my laptop open by my side (multitasking). But I do switch on the couch sometimes.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    if i am on pc you can assume i am laying down on my bed.

Years
  • I tend to hang out in the basement, it's where most of my things are. I will hang out in my room from time to time, but mostly when I'm relaxing with intention of sleep. There's a couple chairs and a couch in the basement that I tend to switch between.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • My cozy computer chair is my favorite spot in my room. Now even more so when the back of the chair can be lowered so down that I could probably sleep in it. Not to mention that there aren't any screws that poke me in the butt anymore. My desk is also the place where I do most of my things and it's good at that.
    My second favorite spot is my bed because beds are comfy and I sure love to sleep.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My whole bedroom, for one.... but I guess instead I could also say the left side of the couch in the living room. Roommate kind of avoids us, so my brother always takes the right side and I take the left, letting us leave stuff in between us. It's very noticeable that the middle seat goes mostly unused because it looks brand new compared to the other two sagging seats on the couch, lmaoooo...

Bay

Years
  • My spot is pretty much my bedroom as that's where I have my belongings and entertainment like my laptop, tv, and games. Sometimes I moved my laptop in the living room as there's one area where we have a couple desks close together and I would crash there for a bit.

Back