• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you're favorite monster, ghost { halloween special }

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
    greetings! tell pc the monster you like the best!

mine are werewolf and frankenstein

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Vampire.......as said above Plus point when they can transform to a bat

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, vampires; they give off that high society vibe. I mean who wouldn't want their own castle?

Years
    It's hard for me to decide since I have a few I like which are ghosts, witches, werewolves, and vampires.

User Anon 1848

Vampires, mostly due to liking characters based off them such as a Detlaff, Seras, Spike and Angel.

Years
    • Online now
    Godzilla. I have merchandise of godzilla and ghidorah, sadly none of mothra even though she's my second favorite.

I picked up a strange interest in japenese monster films as a small child, and it was one of those things that never went away. I still see every godzilla movie when they release in theaters. I don't know anybody who shares the interest.

Back