• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUD plugin - Z-moves, Ultra-Burst, Dynamax, Dynamax adventures [v18]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Spoiler:

Will this code still work and where should I place it ?

That code comes built in to the script already.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    hello I have an error when I enter a Max Raid I do not see the life or the shield or even the icon sprite next to the life that I do (I use essentials 18.1)

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    hello I have an error when I enter a Max Raid I do not see the life or the shield or even the icon sprite next to the life that I do, however everything works fine except in summary the dynamax level or the dynamax factor does not appear or anything else that (I use essentials 18.1)

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Ohk . Hey do you remember the txt file that explains about max raid events ,can you provide it again ?

Doesn't the tutorial post suffice?

hello I have an error when I enter a Max Raid I do not see the life or the shield or even the icon sprite next to the life that I do, however everything works fine except in summary the dynamax level or the dynamax factor does not appear or anything else that (I use essentials 18.1)
    Seems like either a wrong installation or a conflicting script.
    Do you use any script that alters battles?

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Make sure the ZUD Plugin scrips are installed below everything else except for Main.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Maybe it is an error of the installation is that I am Spanish and my English is a little bad but I will try to fix it thanks

Years
  • I'm getting this error every time I try to load the game

Code:
    Pokemon Purple
    ---------------------------
    Script 'PokeBattle_Trainer' line 237: NameError occurred.

uninitialized constant PokeBattle_Trainer::PBSpecies
    Aceptar   

I followed all the steps and have the scripts in order, and my line 237 is

Code:
    for i in 1..PBSpecies.maxValue

So I don't know am I doing wrong

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm getting this error every time I try to load the game

Code:
    Pokemon Purple
    Script 'PokeBattle_Trainer' line 237: NameError occurred.

uninitialized constant PokeBattle_Trainer::PBSpecies
    Aceptar   

I followed all the steps and have the scripts in order, and my line 237 is

Code:
    for i in 1..PBSpecies.maxValue

So I don't know am I doing wrong

Can you post the whole script PokeBattle_Trainer? (Use Spoiler + Code brackets)

Years
  • Can you post the whole script PokeBattle_Trainer? (Use Spoiler + Code brackets)

Sure! Here it is ^^

Spoiler:

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Sure! Here it is ^^
    I don't see anything wrong in your script.
    My guess is that the PBSpecies script is not created. It is created on-the-fly by the compiler when you launch the game from RPG Maker.
    When you say you "load a game', do you run it in RPG Maker?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah you didn't recompile the game I bet (which should automatically happen when opening the game in Debug mode). If for some reason it isnt compiling, hold CTRL while opening the game to force it.

Either that, or you accidentally deleted your pokemon.txt PBS file. Idk. Either way it sounds like it was an error on your part.

Years
  • I don't see anything wrong in your script.
    My guess is that the PBSpecies script is not created. It is created on-the-fly by the compiler when you launch the game from RPG Maker.
    When you say you "load a game', do you run it in RPG Maker?

Yes...I do it from the project, I never run it from the .exe in fact :(. I'll guess I can paste from another Project, right? Because it is not creating it...

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Yes...I do it from the project, I never run it from the .exe in fact :(. I'll guess I can paste from another Project, right? Because it is not creating it...
    Not exactly. The script PBSpecies is created depending on your file pokemon.txt, and as I said, it is created to-the-fly and doesn't really exist.
    My guess is you disabled compilation somehow, you'll have to fix that.

Years
  • Not exactly. The script PBSpecies is created depending on your file pokemon.txt, and as I said, it is created to-the-fly and doesn't really exist.
    My guess is you disabled compilation somehow, you'll have to fix that.

I'll try making a new version and importing one by one each script, so I can see where the error is. Thank you, I'm sure I can fix it now :)

Years
  • I noticed that, if you don't save after a raid battle, close the game, and try to load the save file that it's made for the raid, the game automatically crashes.

Here is the error message

Spoiler:

I also leave here the raid event that I made.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I also leave here the raid event that I made.

Spoiler:
    Put the pbMaxRaid line in the same script as all the stuff above it. You entered them as two different scripts, they should all be together. I tested it, and I dont get this error when it's all entered as a single script entry.

Back