• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's in your bag/purse?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Do you carry around a bag/purse with you? What do you keep in it? What does it look like? If not, what do you usually take with you that doesn't need a bag/purse for?

Here's what I carry in mine:

- Fidget spinner
    - Rubberband ball
    - Altoid mints
    - Compact mirror
    - Lens cloth
    - My phone
    - My iPod/earphones
    - Small lotion bottle

Here's what it looks like:

Spoiler:

Sorry, it's a little dirty. ><

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I don't carry around a purse. If I have my backpack, its usually only for carrying around my books to go study somewhere.

In my pockets, I have my keys, chapstick, earbuds, and self defense tool in my left pocket, and my phone in my right.

baire

many such cases
    Years
  • AN UMBRELLA
    and a couple pieces of paper in a folder, pencil, spare lead, eraser, some spare tissues

Years
  • hmm not taking a picture yet since i want to replace it sometime soon, it's peeling in places, but from memory...

1) wallet
    2) umbrella
    3) water bottle (i need this on me when i am out incase allergies kick in and i start coughing)
    4) small makeup bag with things like medication, cream, small mirror, and roll-on perfume
    5) gloves
    6) earphones
    7) keys
    8) hairband
    9) portable charger and charging cable, and phone when i go out

all i can think of off the top of my head?

Years
  • I've got a black satchel, which usually holds painkillers and a handkerchief. Sometimes I'll put my Star Wars Finn figurine in it, even though he barely fits, but only if I'm going to the cinema and want him to tag along for the car ride. It's a pilgrimage, really.

Should probably accommodate band-aids, eye drops and a pen and pad and whatnot. Be prepared, as Scar once said.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • hmm not taking a picture yet since i want to replace it sometime soon, it's peeling in places, but from memory...

1) wallet
    2) umbrella
    3) water bottle (i need this on me when i am out incase allergies kick in and i start coughing)
    4) small makeup bag with things like medication, cream, small mirror, and roll-on perfume
    5) gloves
    6) earphones
    7) keys
    8) hairband
    9) portable charger and charging cable, and phone when i go out

all i can think of off the top of my head?

Yeah, I decided to just use my butterfly pouch because it was easier. I never thought of bringing a charger. I have an earphone case from some beats earphones my mom had. She never uses it, so I use it for my Skull Candies instead. This way, they don't too tangled around the stuff in my pouch.

Years
  • Most of the time I take a school backpack out with me. I always take my umbrella, charger plug & wire, as well as my portable charger in it. I like it to be mostly empty as I buy groceries almost everyday.

Years
  • I usually carry a geeky handbag or mini backpack of some sort.

Never leave home without:

Phone

Purse / Wallet

Keys

Miniature perfume atomiser

Some CC cream and lipbalm

A compact mirror

Medication

Reusable silicone straws

A couple of fold up reusable bags in case I buy something

Usually some small headphones

Sometimes a fidget cube

Bay

Years
  • I carry a somewhat big handbag. The stuff I have in are my phone, keys, a small notebook, wallet, lipbalm, and headphones.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i carry around a mini cat backpack with me. it has my wallet in it usually and my phone charger if i end up going anywhere. often it tends to have old receipts that i need to throw out.

most often though it doesnt have enough money

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I'm gonna actually dig into my purse to this just because I'm curious myself:
    Spoiler:

God now I got to put this all back in

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ummm

- wallet + coin purse
    - valid ids
    - ipad + pencil
    - chargers + powerbank + cords in a mini bag
    - small umbrella
    - earbuds when im not wearing them
    - a comb
    - a pen
    - a handkerchief
    - emergency stuff for when people get their monthly moods (the wares)
    - (sometimes) food

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    My purse is HUGE and I have soooo many things in there.

-Wallet
    -Bottle of lotion
    -Gum
    -Perfume
    -Earbuds
    -Multiple novels
    -Plethora of lipsticks/lipgloss
    -Mattifying powder
    -Powder brush
    -Foundation
    -Beauty Blender
    -Granola bar
    -Lip balm
    -Calculator

1446674055-mary-poppins-purse.gif

I'm considering purchasing a smaller, more dainty purse but I don't know how I'd function.

Years
    • Seen today
    I usually just carry my wallet, keys, and phone on me and I'm pretty good for the day, headphones too if I know I'll have some downtime that I want to enjoy a little more of. If I have my bag with me it's usually because I want to bring something with me, such as my laptop, or my Switch with its charger and carrying case. Otherwise I try to travel as light as I can.

Back