• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like potatoes.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years

As much as a pain it was to make pesto baked potatoes, it was well worth the wait when I made them with my boyfriend c: They came out relatively well, probably because I did most of the work while he went late-night grocery shopping, haha. Should have taken a picture, but they were delicious and quite filling. Both of us were already suffering itis from having frozen yogurt not too long before dinner so a number of them went to his room mate who chowed them down.

We have plans to make mashed potato cakes this weekend so we shall how they turn out. The same day we made pesto baked potatoes, we also made oven roasted ones which were even more painful and did not turn out like we'd hoped...

Loads of my friends dislike baked potatoes. Like the best thibg about them is how it's just baked infront of you, and when you cut it open, steam bursts out. Lovin dem toppings too man.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    How has no one mentioned potato wedges?? They're like the best form of potatoes out there smh

I like potatoes.

I mean just look at these beauties <333

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    honestly i like potatoes in every form besides potatoes au gratin. my favorite potato item would have to be hash browns or home fries omggg

Yukari

If that was all I ever got to eat for the rest of my life I'd be okay with that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Potato bread comes to mind. I made it once and I mean to make more, but never do...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    >not mentioning potato cakes

Mmmmmmmm. Every other potato product can go home now. The king has come, and he is delicious.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    hnnnnng potatoes are literally my favourite food haha they're so good <3 I'm actually surprised I'm not the only one who feels this way about potatoes :P

I love mashed potatoes and potato salad and baked potatoes but there's nothing like a good scalloped potato to really warm your soul on a cool winters day :3

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    what the hell is with all this lame self righteous potato superiority talk

all forms of potatoes are amazing okay don't be prejudice

thank you Idaho

Years
    Potatoes are always such a nice nutritious treat, because you can do so much with them. I always like having fries or just eating whole roasted potatoes with lamb for a really great winter warmer.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    My mom's making steak tonight, and I think that we're having sweet potatoes with it. Sweet potatoes are probably my favorite potatoey things to eat, but baked and fried potatoes are both a close second.

Back