• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Nintendo game?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Considering how fanatically crazy PC is for Nintendo consoles, what is your favorite Nintendo game? I'd have to say my favorite would need to be Pikmin 1. I remember being blown away when I first saw it when I was a kid and how out there the game was compared to the conventional games of the time. Plus, that soundtrack is glorious!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • This is an extremely difficult question to answer. @_@

But I guess I'll ultimately go with Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. They remain my favourite Pokémon games, with one of the main reasons being the introduction of online play which finally allowed me to battle and trade with real people. ^_^ Furthermore I had always wanted to see a region based off Hokkaido. <3

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Favorite game developped by Nintendo: Majora's Mask (N64)
    Favorite game published by Nintendo (and best game of all time): Banjo Kazooie (N64)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • For Nintendo developed games? That's kinda difficult. I love Pikmin 2, ALttP, Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, and even Animal Crossing: New Leaf for being one of the most addicting games ever. If I had to choose one game I'd go with Super Mario Galaxy. The beautiful music, awesome level design, and the out of this world atmosphere (pun intended!) is something all gamers should experience. I'm really hoping Mario Odyssey captures some of that similar magic.

Years
  • The first Donkey Kong Country is probably my favorite Nintendo game, since it's the first game where I remember going "woah this is fun". I've played through it countless times and I still enjoy it to this day. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Pokémon Sapphire:
    First Pokémon game I played. The RPG I replayed the most. Colorful sprites and cool designs. Amazing soundtrack. Most nostalgic.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Metroid and Contra

Honestly i loved sci fi settings as a kid and the Metroid games really helped fill that. Metroid 2 and Metroid Prime being my clear favorite Nintendo titles. As for another series, theres Contra. Its all about manly and the Contra series helped that for nintendo.

Then for the Wii exclusive, while not exactly developed by Nintendo themselves, it was atill approvied to be in their console and that would be none other than Madworld. If one knew me, youd see why ;)

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I'm more of a mario and pokemon guy, since I don't play other games by nintendo instead the one I'm currently playing as of now

Years
  • Maybe an unconventional answer? I dunno, but Paper Mario and its sequel, TTYD. It's one of the first video games I've ever played and I really fell in love with the stories, characters, and gameplay.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Favorite game by Nintendo for me is Chrono Trigger (SNES version), I love classic JRPG and Chrono Trigger for me is the game that define the genre.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years
  • My most Favorite Nintendo games is Mother 3

It has Great Story, very very great Music for GBA, also an interesting character.And very interesting and funny dialogue.

1MeenGreenie

Factory Head
    Years
  • Hoo boy, this is difficult. After narrowing it down as best I can I'd have to say:

Overall: Mother 3
    Casual/Relaxing Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf
    Multiplayer: Either Mario Kart 8 or Super Smash Bros. 4
    Pokemon: SM, HGSS, Snap, or Explorers of Sky (don't make me pick!)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Metroid Prime. It's one of the most immersive and atmospheric games I've played. I love the isolation, well-done maze-like environments, scanning and exploring the environment for lore, etc. The graphics have aged really well too, and look even better in HD on Dolphin.

Years
  • Animal Crossing. It's such a relaxing game where I can do some of my favorite things -- collect items, decorate my home, and converse with cutiepie animal villagers. Even though some of them aren't very cutie. Obviously I adore Pokémon also, but there's a certain charm to Animal Crossing that keeps me playing for a long time, and I feel I get much more of my money's worth in regards to it. It's a special series.

Back