• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

candy and chocolate

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I am obsessed lately with those new Hershey's bars that have mini Reese's Pieces in them. Obsessed. Grab four every time I'm at the grocery store.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I like having some from time to time. Definitely not as often as I used to, though. Fruit Candies tend to be my favorites, though for chocolates I can never go wrong with a Hershey's Cookies and Creme. I think after all these years they're still my favorite.

Oh and Reese's I cannot forget those oh no.

Years
  • I am very partial to kit kats and twix bars. Which means I shouldn't have them, because then I'll just sit there wanting to eat the whole bag in one or two sittings. :D But lately I mostly just keep around a bag of hershey kisses just so I have something small and chocolate I can take out and snack on.

Oh, and cadbury mini eggs. There are times when I almost can't get enough of those, so I'm proud of myself for not buying too many of them this year so far.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i still really love reeses, twix, and hersheys especially. i love the hershey with the reeses pieces in them, like ec said. there's also the big reeses cups that i love.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • my sweettooth is bad, so yes, i love candy, but not so much chocolate, unless it's something like peanut butter or white chocolate, lmfao.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    i still really love reeses, twix, and hersheys especially. i love the hershey with the reeses pieces in them, like ec said. there's also the big reeses cups that i love.

Did you see Reese's are releasing cups on the 1st of April that are more chocolate than usual or more peanut butter than usual, depending on your preference?

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • I can't get enough of chocolate, but I've been trying to cut back on those. My favorite are Kit Kats, especially the ones that are different flavors besides milk chocolate.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Reese's was my favorite until I had strange reactions to peanut butter sandwiches in consecutive days. I enjoy the tang of Sweetarts when it comes to fruity candy and Kit-Kats are my favorite chocolate candy these days.

RichardJames

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2019
    I like every chocolate but I mostly like KitKat and Mars because both have a unique taste. But when someone gives me options to choose any one of them then I will choose Mars because it is too sweeten as compare to KitKat.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not overly much for candy, but chocolate is the way to my heart :3

Years
  • Between the two, I prefer chocolate.
    Kinda bummed you can't get Milka bars here in the States like you can in Europe, or at least, not anywhere I've found in my city. I couldn't get enough of it when I was in Germany. Sooooo good. :(
    and no those Oreo bars they sell don't count!!

Sirfetch’d

I don't eat much of either really but I do have a weakness for jellybeans. I stocked up on some recently after easter and have been enjoying them.

Years
  • not much of a candy person. :x for health reasons

chocolate I can deal with in small doses and it's usually white/milk chocolate

Years
  • I have a bit of a sweet tooth, but actually do tend to prefer salty/savoury foods honestly. It's a good thing I like sweet foods though because there have been times sugar consumption has essentially been the only thing keeping me alive.

White chocolate is my favourite by some margin and I'm a sucker for gummy worms but idk if I'd call them a favourite. I've consumed a hell of a lot of humbugs and mints though during the times where I haven't been able to eat properly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I love both candy and chocolate, however I could a better job of controlling myself. I should not go through a bag of Jolly Rancher candy in a week.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I'm minorly allergic to chocolate, but I do quite like white chocolate even if I can't have more than a piece or two. As a result, I tend to like other candies like Twizzlers, Starbursts, Skittles, and Smarties.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I mostly resort to 99% bitter chocolate. There are occasions when I eat just regular chocolate. However I don't like how sweet it tastes and I'm also trying to control my eating habits a little.

I don't prefer a certain brand. At the same time there's only one company I could find in my near vicinity who even produces those 99% chocolate bars (Lindt).

Back