• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I might have to buy a box of those Hershey's bars that are filled with Reese's Pieces. They are absolutely delicious.

Years
  • Weekend was blah, but at least I discovered that drinking germy beverages (those that someone has already sipped from) is my new fix and I'm going to broaden my horizons in terms of potential. I'm looking to down some actor's germs on a weekly basis in the future.

It makes one feel so delightfully at home with the inner slob.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've been flying since i was little so it was something that was never really a first experience i remember haha.

Years
  • I haven't been on a plane in more than a decade.

... I should really change that at some point but where would I even fly to?? Like idk being in a place I'm not familiar with at all scares me. ;_;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I would say someplace with a familiar person so you can 1.meet them in person and 2. They can be your tour guide!

Least that's what i plan if i ever go somewhere where i dont have family. I mean as much as id love to go other places like Japan i would be too nervous especially if i dont know the language on top of it.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    A passport is a valid photo ID that can be obtained at any time, even if you have no interest in travelling abroad.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's basically an alternative form of identification, yeah. I used to have a passport but mine has expired and I haven't went to go get a new one yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back