• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The “I appreciate” thread

string555

Banned
Years
I appreciate my family, friends, the roof over my head, having food available (Especially ramen noodles XD), having a job, PC (:D), things still surprisingly entertaining me, this world that has more knowledge than can fit in my brain, uhh.... the planet we live on, and of course The Little Goddess who I believe gave all of this for everyone. :D

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I appreciate my older brother, for making sure I had food when our mom couldn't be home due to work.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I appreciate anyone who sees the positivity even if the world is going to shit. Keep those people as close to you as possible.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
I appreciate that stray onion ring in my fries at Burger King...

Years
i appreciate when students (customers/anyone who is serviced by customer service people) at work are understanding that we are not robots and cannot magically fix all of their issues on the spot. i appreciate those that understand we're not always the ones to blame just because we work there. i appreciate when they say thank you after we help them

TY

I appreciate everyone who conversates with me on a regular basis

Last edited:

User19sq

I appreciate the moments when my house is empty. I can finally get some goddamn sleep.

Back