• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

User Anon 1848

Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
got home from fucking up the deposit count at work to see that my bf bought us a coffee maker and made me dinner. he's a good lad. now i'm excited to have a cup of coffee in the morning. this is peak adult. i mean i'm still in crippling debt and don't have health insurance but. i do like bean juice.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I realized today that I passed that one class that got me stressed as hell the whole semester, I was getting ready to reprobate tbh

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Learned the basics of InDesign and Illustrator! Had someone show me InDesign's basics so I could use it for a work assignment and then accidentally used Illustrator for it instead so I learned how to use both. Win win I guess?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
My dad hooked me up with a HUGE bag of lollipops today just because. :')

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I blanched and peeled a bushel of the best peaches I've ever eaten today and it was magical. <3

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
reading some of the comments left on my Deviant Art
getting a work email of good compliment for the work I been doing, managers happy with me

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I woke up to see all spots in my RP filled already :3

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 29, 2019
I learned how to install a bull bar today. I didn't do everything myself but still, I figure out how to do the stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
My boss said I did very well today which really made my day because I've been really stressed about my work performance over the past few weeks. While I'm likely going to resign anyway in the coming weeks, I at least would want to head off on a good note.

Years
We had a work outing and everyone got drunk and basically our boss and his "right hand man" (my mentor that I bully) was just sharing out their plans for world (department) domination and how they'd find ways to kick people out of the team if they didn't match their expectations/consider them an impediment.

And like how he mentioned that if we were horrible or even bad at our jobs we would be in a different team rn, give or take a minimum of two weeks.

It was oddly comforting. Considering that I think I'm doing horribly (and I know I got told I can do better and act horribly dumb at times... They literally told me chdjfld), at least I'm doing good enough to stay???? Idk its just good feels

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I randomly met a very old friend who came with a train I was getting on! Was so nice and I'll try to meet them soon again to catch up properly because now we only got a few seconds.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
Finally organised my makeup/skincare! Having things all neat and tidy makes me really happy. I thought I didn't have that much, but that's just because it was all hidden and forgotten about. I bought so much stuff from my last trip to South Korea that had just been lying around unused. Now it's all visible and easily accessible, so I can use it up before buying new things.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Seeing my two boys finally hold hands during the season finale aaaaaaaaa

Back