• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
  • My best friend was having an anxiety attack but I was able to calm them down so they didn't have to cancel their evening plans with someone they're trying to mend bonds with. Their plans for tonight were really important so I'm happy I was able to calm them down and help them through everything, and that they trusted me enough to come to me in the first place.

Last edited:

Maedar

Banned
    Years
  • I went to a county fair today, and the music, food, and atmosphere was pretty invigorating.

Even if I did feel a little sick later from the deep fried Oreo I bought, Lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    getting back home after first day back at work after month long vacation

introvert? yea apparently.

Years
  • finding out one of my TCG cards is worth way more than I initially thought
    I told you Mushroom Man #2 is great card!

But what made me smile? A parliament of owls made trees on my family's property their home and today was first time we were able to see them from close range. They are adorable!

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • I got paid today, it's pleasant to have that money. It'll justify buying a certain plush I've been eyeing. :laugh-squinted:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Washed my hair today, so it's soft hair day

Back