• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
  • A random debate in class today about what were to happen if the Muppets were to enter the Toy Story world. xD I was laughing so hard. Then we watched a random Wreck it Ralph clip on youtube. My school is so WEIRD!

Also, it's my boyfriend's birthday today! So YAY HIM!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    my colleague suddenly paused his work in the lab nextdoor to pop in and sing something really silly really loudly to me because he overheard my music and that was such a silly thing and we need that in the workplace.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • a customer liked my alolan dugtrio shirt and we talked about how great alolan dugtrio is!!!

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I saw my senior dog go from feeling blegh to feeling great because he got a new antler to chew :)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • My Huma fanfic because they just became sort of a "thing" now. Like, they're kind of bf/gf... but they haven't really confessed or kissed. I'm just really super happy because I ship them so haaaaaaard. *sobs more*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I met a really old friend for lunch and idt we've seen each other for a whole decade?? And yet everything was like before. It's cool how some friendships can be like that.

Back