• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
Getting to be off work this weekend and spending time at my dad's house.

This was found while spring cleaning. At the bottom of a comic book box.

Must have belonged to an older sibling. I texted and they seem to not remember it. Soooo I now own it I suppose. It's a neat little gem. Still in fairly good condition. (we even have a gameboy color. lucky me)!

View attachment 158382

View attachment 158383
Is there a save file on the cart?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Getting to be off work this weekend and spending time at my dad's house.

Is there a save file on the cart?

Nope. It surprised me because I expected something to be on there.

I texted my brother. His words were "I would hang onto that if I were you. It could sell that for quite a price. But remember that some things are worth more than a pretty penny".

Then we spoke for a couple hours about Pokemon. And he told me about how that Gameboy Color has been in our family for a long time.

Last edited:
Days
Watching Stephen King's The Mist with my Dad Sunday. It was a great movie, but I didn't like the ending- it was very
Spoiler: The Mist Ending Spoiler

Other than that, I liked the movie- it was a very interesting concept and the special effects and acting were all great.

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
Years
Last week I made a website to showcase my Pokemon collection, which I'm happy about. I don't care much for views but to just make it the best Aron collection there is. Now if only I could share the link here, I would.

Back