• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

next year, people born in 1970 will be 50

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Damn near everyone at work...lol. I'm only 32 and one of the oldest ones at work. When I see kids wearing their Letter jacket and seeing they haven't graduated just yet.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
The fact that my mother will be 50 next year! The fuck!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
.... adri just made me feel old because my parents are over 50 years old though i can't tell you what age because i've lost track after they did turn 50 yikes

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
My parents both turned 65 this last year so now they both get senior's discounts. 🙃

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
I might seem like a whippersnapper, but I do feel old when I walk into a small game store in my hometown that specializes in older games (most recent console sold is the 3DS). I kind of like the feeling of walking into a small game shop, finding a game for a console that you played as a kid (my oldest is a GBA that is around fifteen years old) and for a good price too (Got Twilight Princess for $15 there).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Realizing I can have conversations with people born in the 21st century.

Even worse when I realize I can't have conversations with some from Generation Z because I can't keep up with their lingo.

Years
An old coworker of mine frequently posts pictures of her kids on Facebook. Her middle child is now learning to drive and her youngest is about 14 now. I knew them when they were little. The youngest used to sit on my lap between lessons for no apparent reason and show me her stuffed animals. What the fuck?!

Speaking of lessons, literally any time I see images/video of kids I used to coach who are now in their early-mid teens. I feel like I've been floating outside the normal progression of time.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
My brother's adult girlfriend was born in 2000

and I think I win the old parents contest, my dad is turning 70 next year

AlolanRattata

The Music Meister
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
At 24, I'd have to say the fact that when my cousin names a bunch of music artists and I have no idea who she means. I did not look cool at all.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Simply being born in the year 2000, since I can tell I'll old I'll be through looking at the year number. (52 years old in 2052).

For me it almost puts life in a shorter perspective.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
people who were born this century saying that they're old/feel old makes me feel old

like, if you're old, then I must be ancient

Years
The fact that I begin university in just over a month absolutely petrifies me, yet it excites me at the same time. It does make me feel quite old. Also, the mere fact that I will be 19 in a few months is ridiculous. Where has the time gone?

Last edited:
Years
The fact that I begin university in just over a month absolutely petrifies me, yet it excites me at the same time. It does make me feel quite old. Also, the mere fact that I will be 19 in a few months is ridiculous. Where has the time gone?

that i made an account on this website before the above user can likely form sentences certainly says something

Last edited:

AlolanRattata

The Music Meister
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Losing people.

The fact that my mother will be 50 next year! There is some information that I just can't really process properly. Knowing I will have to live with out certain people eventually is one of them.

Last edited:
Back