• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what main devices do you use for PC?

what do u use m8

• Total voters

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I very much prefer to be on PC (or most things really) on my computer, but I've spent some time on it on my phone, usually either during work breaks or when I just wanna check it for a bit and don't feel like booting up my computer for the few minutes I'll be on it.

Why do you prefer it on the phone though?

Sirfetch’d

I'm on PC 90% of the time on my phone. I rarely am at home and when I am opening my computer seems to be a chore. I do however use my PC when posting because posting from mobile is not something I prefer to do.

Years
  • I use a computer for browsing. My free Assurance Wireless phone is so slow when I use it to browse.

Bay

Years
  • I browse PC on my laptop the majority of the time, though if I'm away sometimes I'll use my phone. If wanting to post something and I'm away I'll wait until I get to my laptop.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just my laptop. I used to view forums in bed, but now I just watch videos to help fall asleep.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Mostly I browse and post on my laptop though if I'm not at home and have a few minutes to kill, I'll look at PC on my phone. :p

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    I haven't accessed this dump on anything but phone for the past 8 years

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Why do you prefer it on the phone though?

Not that I prefer using PC on my phone (I misclick all the time and my typing isn't always good on my phone.....) it's just I prefer browsing in general on my phone. More convenient, and similar to Chase, sometimes opening up my computer feels like a chore lol. I normally check PC when I'm in bed (so phone is easy) or sometimes when I'm bored on the train or on a break at work and want to check a mafia game lol. I don't do a lot of browsing on my computer in general anymore.

Reactions: Nah
    Years
    • Seen today
    Just when I'm at a computer

I try to avoid using it on my phone, so I don't get into the bad habit of constantly checking.

Back