• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Same ol, same ol at the computer lab. Although I am proud of myself because I've been staying awake at work lately and not dozing off

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I feel i should stay away from forums again for awhile. They're triggering me a little.

EDIT: And i hate that this forum is currently getting glitchy while i'm trying to edit my sig again *sigh*

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    mandatory discussion: eenie meenie by sean kingston & justin bieber is still a good song

Last edited:
    Years
  • lol meanwhile where I am it's winter (fortunately not extremely cold but cold enough, currently upper 50s) and the flat doesn't have a heater so I get cold ;_; my hands are always like icicles it feels, even when I'm warm enough ):

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • lol meanwhile where I am it's winter (fortunately not extremely cold but cold enough, currently upper 50s) and the flat doesn't have a heater so I get cold ;_; my hands are always like icicles it feels, even when I'm warm enough ):

Yep, winter here too! Although it's not as cold as where you live. Still pretty cold for our standards though :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back