• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing that disappointed you?

User19sq

Me: Finding out that Sonic Forces sucks ass.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
This checkers burger I'm eating

Boom fresh disappointment

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
Last Tuesday I finally went to a hospital on the other side of the country to get a second opinion on my chronic stomach disorder. It's been eight years since I got fired from my previous hospital because they couldn't help me any further, and since then I've been struggling to keep up with life, up to the current point where I'm in danger of losing my job due to my inferior productivity and lack of attendance.

As it turns out, there's nothing more they can do for me either outside of a few check-up procedures. Apparently there have been no significant breakthroughs in stomach treatments for the past eight years, and so it's unlikely that they can treat me in any other way than my previous hospital has already attempted.

I'm scheduled now for a few check-up procedures to see if anything's gotten worse, but they likely won't be able to do anything about it. I guess I'm just going to be sick for the rest of my life.

string555

Banned
Years
Fighting my rival for the champion title in pokemon UM. My Mimikyu wasn't really that high of a level, but it still destroyed his entire team, no healing items, no Z-move. I feel they could have made it more epic and difficult, any of the members of the elite 4 were superior over him. :/

Also, as someone said, waking up this morning. No matter how much sleep I get, it never feels like enough. :X

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
myself.

Last Tuesday I finally went to a hospital on the other side of the country to get a second opinion on my chronic stomach disorder. It's been eight years since I got fired from my previous hospital because they couldn't help me any further, and since then I've been struggling to keep up with life, up to the current point where I'm in danger of losing my job due to my inferior productivity and lack of attendance.

As it turns out, there's nothing more they can do for me either outside of a few check-up procedures. Apparently there have been no significant breakthroughs in stomach treatments for the past eight years, and so it's unlikely that they can treat me in any other way than my previous hospital has already attempted.

I'm scheduled now for a few check-up procedures to see if anything's gotten worse, but they likely won't be able to do anything about it. I guess I'm just going to be sick for the rest of my life.
Damn, that's rough. I hope you'll be as alright as you can be.

User19sq

Currently thinking that my overabundant creativity sucks too much to be practically useful...

._.

Years
trying to draw something and it continued not coming out how i envisioned it. i tried like ten times but eventually got frustrated and gave up/deleted the image without saving, and drew something else completely. ahh the joys of being an extremely picky artist

Back