• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals you Like

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • What are types of animals you like? I like wildcats, (tigers/lions/jaguars), and turtles, mostly. Ducks are cool, too.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Felines, dogs that aren't selectively bred, owls, and many marine invertebrates. Some butterflies and moths fascinate me, too.

Years
    • Online now
    Bears, Orca Whales, Lions, Dogs, Impalas, Armadillos, Bats, Pandas, Anteaters, Spiders, Hippos, Elephants, Rhinos, Sharks, Honey Badgers, and Orangutans which were previously my #1 favorite.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Honestly I'd be hard pressed to say animals I didn't like since I like basically all animals to some degree hahah.

Felines would have to be my absolute favorite though.

Years
  • .... yeah I'm in the same boat as Tara, here. I like so many animals that it'd take me forever to list them all lmao

but red pandas are the best

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    the best birds: flamingos, cassowaries, kea parrots and peacocks

the best underwater animals: octopuses, TURTLES!!!, stingrays and seahorses

the best bugs: praying mantises, dragonflies, stick insects and wetas

the best land reptiles: tuataras, komodo dragons and all forms of giant snakes

the best land mammals: sun bears, hamadryas baboons, elephants and hippos

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I have some special love for cats, so they get the first place without any doubt.

I also love snakes a lot since the day I had the opportunity to have one around my arms and my neck, loved that gal.

Now, for animals that I like because I think they are pretty and/or cool but never saw any of them irl, there are mantis, manta rays and crows

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Cats, all kind of felines I love, living with some, seeing them grow up from kittens to fully adult cats, to even one of them giving birth (picked my room as the safest to keep the kittens in) - special place in my heart
    no surprise that my favorite Pokemon is loyal and cute feline Pokemon (Espeon)

cougars, snow leopards, cheetahs are my top favorite, bigger of the small cats, can still purr

aside from that, I also love foxes, wolves, few other canines, mustelids, arachnids, and recently getting to love bears (I think the term is bruin, I could be wrong), and many birds (parrots high favorite of mine)

User Anon 1848

I've always had a soft spot for dogs. One saved my life by chasing a snake away when I was a kid. Any animals that reciprocate affection are good in my book.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Dolphins! I talk about them a lot, they're so playful and cute. I also love the quokka, which is a ridiculously underrated Australian animal. They're so much cuter, cuddlier and friendlier than koalas.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I like lots, and have been used to wild ones having a bush as a 'backyard' of sorts, and that includes the more scary ones (spiders for example I'm cautious about, but otherwise pretty fine with).

I have a soft spot for dogs having had one for years.

Years
  • I like a lot of animals really for someone who also doesn't much like caring for them. That being said I guess the top three spots go to llamas/other South American camelids, house cats and birds (in particularly crows and finches) in no particular order.

Last edited:
    Back