• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Bought Cadance of Hyrule a few days ago. I think I will be able to play it better once I get a better joy con but it's still fun!

Years
Bought Dragon Age II since I can't find my copy from 2011 and Dragon Age: Inquisition so I can finally finish the whole trilogy.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I bought several games for my Switch these weeks. NBA 2K19, Feather and SubaraCity were on discount when I bought them (NBA 2K19's price cut that time was insane), and recently I just got Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. And I'm still waiting on the shipping status on Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu on Switch, I hope it'll come to my home soon.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
bestie sent me some money as an early birthday present so i could buy final fantasy 13 for myself since i no longer had a copy. i've been playing it literally all day.

Cid

Years
I just bought a limited edition (Xenoblade Chronicles 2 design) Nintendo Switch Pro Controller! Very excited to use this for my Steam, as well as my Switch, which I plan to buy next month. :)

Cid

Years
I finally bought Transistor on Steam! Aaron mentioned it in Discord. Hope I get to play this soon; I have quite a backlog to finish.

Years
Does my Team Order Splatoon 2 shirt count? I've decided it does. I'm not even sure how often I'm gonna wear it because it's white (whyyyyyy) and it might be too small for me but I NEEDED IT.

For legit in-game stuff I think my last purchase was Leaf Tickets for Animal Crossing Pocket Camp because I needed angel wings.

I'm sensing a pattern here.

Years
Not a game itself, but just bought an external hard drive for my PS4, since I haven't been able to download any new games for months without deleting a bunch of other stuff. I've got 3 or 4 games waiting in my PS Plus library, and I just borrowed my dad's copy of Red Dead Redemption 2, so I'm looking forward to finally playing a few new games.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I think my most recent purchase would be Mordhau, which is great for the memes. Currently playing throught the FFXIV trial, while pondering buying the subscription for it. Besides that there's also WoW Classic soon, so there's competition.

Years
Super Mario Maker 2, and a few games during the Steam summer sale. Little Witch Academia game, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and Valkyria Chronicles. Only played Mario Maker 2 so far but yeah.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
if it counts, my coworker bought me the kingdom hearts mug i've been eyeballing for a while now. super looking forward to my morning coffee now!

Back