• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • bought the KH2.8 collection a couple of weeks ago. i already had the 1.5 + 2.5 on PS4 so i didn't wanna get the story so far and rebuy all of that basically lmfao. though considering how hard it was to track down 2.8 and its price point, it would have just made more sense to get the other one but oh well. also preordered the collector's edition of persona Q 2!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I got a Nintendo Switch, the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Edition. I'm really content with it!

fenberry

Lover <3
    Years
  • Yokai Watch, Y, Omega Ruby, and Kirby Robobot. I got three of those from trading in my old N64 games. :3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • On summary, this month I bought three games for my Switch. First, I bought Sonic Mania Plus because I'm curious on how Studiopolis Zone looks, and I've been intrigued by it for long. Afterwards, I bought Darts Up because I bought it on my 3DS before. And last but not least, I'm getting Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!, especially because I haven't bought any single RPG games on my Switch before this one. Besides, I'm curious if I'll like Let's Go games or not.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Most recently would be Final Fantasy X/X-2 for the Switch! Been a really long time since I played these games - it was well before the remasters when I played, so I can't wait to experience them again with a bit more polished graphics.

pkmin3033

Stardew Valley on the Switch last night! Played about a little in multiplayer, which involved collapsing from exhaustion, trying to hack down my partner's avatar with a scythe, and putting up wooden posts in the middle of town to clear inventory space.

This is good.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Around a week ago I bought Puyo Puyo Champions on the eShop, and several days later I pre-ordered Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu (eBaseball) for my Switch.

Years
  • Recently I just bought the Hitman Collection on Steam because it was 80% off. I also just had The Coma Uncut for the Switch and Journey for the PS3 arrive since there's a huge sale on at EB Games right now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    bought the katamari demacy game for the switch last time i was at gamestop. before that was nier: automata and before that drv3. should probably sit down and play some games before picking up any more of them haha.

Back