• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: PokéCommunity's Secret Santa 2019

Years

• ✼ PokéCommunity's Secret Santa 2019 ✼

Oiz0HhA.png

Art by ちびぴっと on Pixiv
    CSS by Sheep

Hello everyone, and welcome to PokéCommunity's Secret Santa event! You have probably seen similar events in other communities (such as reddit), but I am here to bring it to our community. This is an event of good tidings, cheer, and giving, and would not be a success without you!

✼ How Do I Sign Up? ✼

How the event works is simple: in order to show interest in participating you must first sign up. Once that's done, you will be randomly paired with another participant. The gift can be anything you want! A custom profile, a post flair, a drawing, or whatever you feel most comfortable with creating! Don't stress about having to get a physical gift, either.

In order to participate, just fill out this simple form in a post in this thread:
    Username:
    Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? (Yes or No)

If you have any further questions about signing up, please feel free to either PM me or post in this thread! :smile:

✼ Deadlines ✼

Signups will last until December 11th! Any later, and there won't be much time to create a gift. The time for everyone to open their presents is, of course, Christmas Day (December 25th)! You don't have to wait for the deadline to begin arranging your gift, either! Once you have been assigned a member, then you can get to wrapping your present.

Once you've finished your gift, you can either send it to me through a private message, and I'll hand it out to the member you were assigned on December 25th, or request it be posted in this thread publicly! If you'd prefer to send out your gift on Christmas Day to whomever you were selected, then you may choose to do that as well.

✼ Participants ✼

Axel
    Fafrir
    Rainbow
    Noblejanobii
    Hyzenthlay
    CiCi Sama
    Bahamut
    butterfox
    Aldo
    IV
    Saartje
    Sheep
    tokyodrift
    ZeoStar
    Dimitri
    MysticalNinetales
    Sapphiox
    IrishAurum

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I can't offer much, but I am pretty creative with graphics and what not. :3 I'll give this a try and see what I can do!

Username: Axel
    Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? No (just because it'd be stressful to make a lot of graphics and such. I'm lucky if I can make one alone)

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Username: Hyzenthlay
    Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? Yes! :)

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Username: CiCi Sama
    Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? No thank you

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen today
    Username: Aldo
    Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? Yes ~

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Username: Saartje
    Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? no

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Username: tokyodrift
    Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? Yes

Years
    • Seen today
    Username: ZeoStar
    Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? No

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Username: MysticalNinetales!
    I'd be delighted to be a back-up gifter!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2020
    Username: Sapphiox
    Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well?: no

Question: when you said "don't stress about having to get a physical gift" does this mean there is a chance someone will send/mail gift? i don't want this to happen.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Question: when you said "don't stress about having to get a physical gift" does this mean there is a chance someone will send/mail gift? i don't want this to happen.
    Hi there!

It is against the PokéCommunity rules to ask of personal information, so do not worry about that at all!

"Don't stress about having to get a physical gift" meaning gift cards to a website/app/service, or something similar involving money. While that's not entirely prohibited, I want everyone to know that it's not mandatory either.

Hopefully this clarifies~ ^^

Back