• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
tyler doesn't need to change his theme since he himself is a villain

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
That's almost like I didn't really have to pick a villain because I already run around with Team Rocket. LOL.

Years
I thought about being Dahlia but I'm too lazy 🥺
How disappointing.
Dahlia_Aloof_3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I have that luck to and even more so now that I had it remodeled not that long ago.

pkmin3033

God I wish this house had two bathrooms...generally it's not too much of a problem, but when it is it's always several minutes of discomfort =/

Years
If I have to step out of the shower in the middle of it because my step father didn't go BEFORE I went in I'll

Years
In my second zoom class today, my chair broke. I obviously fell off. No major pain, but my ankle is a bit sore. So I attempted to walk it off...no luck. I'm playing hooky the rest of the day in my bed. :O

Back