• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

pkmin3033

I'm really motivated right now, but I'll soon burn out. xD

pkmin3033

A living dex will take something like 200,000 posts but that's not going to stop me trying, ahaha. It's a fun thing to do :3

pkmin3033

^ I second this. We must push harder to reach 250k before the end of the year!

Years
  • It's really not that hard if you spam in Forum Games and Trivia but even the bare minimum it can be difficult at times to consistently post even there. x_x

pkmin3033

Trivia is VERY hard to keep up with when more than two people are posting at any one time. There's also not much chit chat in the threads so it's a bit disheartening sometimes. xD

Years
  • Cat had her vet appointment today since she's been sneezing the last few months but fortunately all is ok, could be allergies to something or just her 'new normal' apparently. glad it wasn't anything serious ❤️

also hi

Years
  • I'm having more stress, my step father is very sick. He can barely breathe. I wish this would stop happening.

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    Someone in my family has tested positive for covid...this really sucks.

Praying for your family, I hope everything turns out well.

So I'm on the hunt for a new job today. I've been unemployed for a couple weeks.
    I've had a couple job offers, but the companies just weren't right for me.
    I hope I can find the right job for me soon. I'm so used to working, I'm going crazy not working.
    On the bright side, at least I've been able to keep myself busy w/ my IG page.

Years
  • Off-topic badges are ready. The good fairies will start bestowing them on members. The idea with the most votes was coffee and cake. Since there were no objections raised we decided to double the fun by making it two badges, a coffee cup, for all conversation purposes, and a cake with candles for special celebrations like events and birthdays.

Back