• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your favorite eeveelution!

your favorite eeveelution?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Flareon

• Jolteon

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Espeon

• Glaceon

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 13 16.5%

• Total voters
Years

It has to be Glaceon, probably by design alone but also because of that emoji, oops! Still waiting for the perfect chance to use one in battle, though... even then though, all Eeveelutions are nice! Only one I'm not super keen on is Umbreon, and even Umbreon is pretty cool! A lot better than many other Pokémon~

BZCq.gif

It's really cute yeah, has some of the best gifs. T_T I like it a lot too, but if it were a bit fluffy it'd be absolutely perfect! I'm weak for fluffy mons like Flareon lol.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Usually switches between Umbreon and Jolteon, but most of the time it's Jolteon. It helps being the only one that has tons of coverage as well as being very useful altogether.

If a while back, I would have claimed that Sylveon was my least favourite, but I actually really like it now. I finally got to try using one and it's really good, and I grew on it's design as well which I also think is neat.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Design-wise, my vote goes to Glaceon.

Although for in-game purposes, I would probably choose Jolteon. Not because I believe it's the best or anything, but because among all the other Eeveelution types there are plenty of Pokémon that interest me far more, but there are few Electric Pokémon that I like, so I guess that makes Jolteon a more valuable pick for me.

Years
My top two favorite are Sylveon and Umbreon. After that it would be Leafeon. The rest are alright but those are my top 3, I just like their designs the most

agravedigger

Fossil Maniac
Years
umbreon has the edge, that's important. its shiny is gorgeous too! jolteon is a close second, despite vaporeon taking up that place before. I grew to love the spiky boi because of a certain Red nuzlocke :)

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Flareon! This comes from someone who has used a variety of Eeveelutions as complementary (and main) team members over the years and generally isn't too big on Eeveelutions. I already liked it before using it because it's the closest thing we have to a bigger, fluffier, chonkier Eevee, but when my Sizzly became a main team member in LGPE, he gave me all the more reason to like it. I wish he had more viable movepool options, but he's perfect as he is. I love my fluffy boy.

Call me a Genwunner here, but the other two original Eeveelutions don't trail too far behind. I find both Vaporeon and especially Jolteon (third and second favourites respectively) to be more adorable than any of the later Eeveelutions. They give me less of a... "plastic" vibe and look a lot more huggable. Neither of them have disappointed in the battling aspect either; I haven't used Jolteon extensively yet, but I have the feeling it'd be very useful in a mono-Electric run!

On an additional note, I have also found myself more fond of some well-known fanmade Eeveelutions, such as Scaleon from Xenoverse and Nucleon from Uranium, than the post-Gen I canon ones. Scaleon gives off the "classic" vibe I look for in Eeveelutions, whereas Nucleon turns the "plasticity" that I dislike in later Eeveelutions into a strength - because it's supposed to be artificial! Take it with a grain of salt, but I do hope Game Freak' designers take a long, hard look at what makes the OG Eeveelutions so charming before designing new ones.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I've only ever used Jolteon and Espeon (well, Umbreon by default in Colosseum as well), but I've used Jolteon more often, so him, I guess?

I like my fast Special Attackers, which explains my preferences.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
When I battled competitively, I really liked to use Vaporean on my team a lot because she was a tank. Her defense was really good and she was sut a solid Pokemon all around. My favorite eevolution overall would have to be Umbreon. I remember first seeing this Pokemon in Pokemon Colosseum on and I thought his design was super cool.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
While I've always thought Leafeon is the coolest design and while Jolteon is the only one I've really used in the games, Flareon gets my vote because of sheer cuteness. Warm kitty.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
My favourite Eevee's evolution is Vaporeon. It strikes to me as the simplest looking out of the bunch and depicts the water element with very little effort.
Also... things like its high HP stat, movepool and water absorb ability make me enjoy this Pokémon even more.

Years
For awhile it was umbreon, dug the color, look, and move pool. Then sylveon came out and immediately i took a liking to it. Great move pool plus being for the longest time the only fairy iactually liked until gen 9

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 5, 2023
I expected Flareon to get very few votes, but I'm so happy. Vaporeon is such a close second. Almost shared first.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
I can credit three different Eeveelutions with the title of MVP for my last three successful Nuzlocke runs, so picking a favorite among them isn't easy.
I think I'll go with Umbreon, who not only helped me through Johto, but saw me through Kanto and the Red fight as well. (I was playing Soul Silver)

Stinky Ghast

you smelt it, therefore, you're the one who dealt
Years
I love all of them of course but Espeon has my heart, super nice design, good stats, and it's the one eeveelution closest in resemblance to a cute kitty

Back