• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Met any PC members IRL?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Nope, but Fairy went to NYCC the same year I did, and I missed my chance. ): I could have met two, but never did. And the only PC member I'm interesting in meeting is someone who changes their username a lot, but I won't disclose who! So figure it out yourselves. Hint: blue italic name.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Only PC member I've met irl is Francois whom I'm now living with! Pretty sure I've not met any others... I had a chance to meet Aslan recently but I was dumb and didn't so I regret that, but otherwise I've not had a chance to meet any haha.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've met gold warehouse and metatron though I make a strong effort to erase the first one from my memory

realistically I know I will meet Nick (King Goodra) and I'm very excited to! I'd meet Gavin (seeker) if somehow we ever end up in the same vicinity and maccrash if he ever wants to

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I've met like.. 14 people from this site. I'm too lazy to name them all and their usernames have probably changed anyway.. I'm currently been dating one of them for almost 3 years, too.
    This place has some cool people.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Oh geez I don't even remember their usernames, I had to look them up -___-

I met Marz and Saryka back in 2010, I can't believe it's going on 5 years since then. Saryka and I were still suburban girls new to the city and had lots of fun walking around downtown Toronto. I'm trying to save money to go back :< I'd love to see Live in Color/Tyler while I'm there.

Then for the past couple of years Zach/Midnight Beat made it up to my city for a conference. I love hanging out with him. We went out to lunch and dinner both times and even though we hadn't talked much, our conversations came so naturally. I need to get to Texas and see him too.

I was invited to Drummershuff and Ashley's wedding, but didn't have the money to see them :( so that ALMOST happened.

Tbh, I would love to meet all of my old friends. Even though we don't talk as much, I still miss 'em terribly.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    I've met Psy_Moonshadow a few times. I really enjoy their company!

Nearly met Proto a year ago but I dropped the ball on that one and never contacted him :c Sorry!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I almost met Squirrel last year when I was over in London though we missed our chance so I haven't met anyone yet!

As for people I'd meet: Squirrel, Sheerow, Olli, Hermione Granger, static, Chase and Dragon jump to mind. I probably just forgot someone important so SORRY but yeah. \o/

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I'm going to meet quite a few PCers at NY Comic Con in October. Might also get to meet some in my area in a few weeks.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    NO ;_;

Even though I think that I don't live too far away from Sammi or Tapioca.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I met Mr Cat Dog when I went to London to march in the Diamond Jubilee parade in 2012. Or well. I went to London in 2011. But left in 2012. Guess what holiday that was lol

And then I met Hiidoran last August when my marching band stayed in Indianapolis the night before our game against Michigan State. We went to Hooters because there was literally nothing else open, lol. ...Gee, band has brought me to both of these people, haha.

And I'm sure at this point, you all know I wanna meet Klippy. :P

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I met Mr Cat Dog in 2012 when he did his grand East Coast tour, and I met Cordelia through PC since he lives about 10-15 minutes from where I work, so we've have lunch together and hung out more times than I can count. He got a new job a few months ago though and we haven't been able to get together much anymore.

In about two and a half weeks I'll be heading up to a one-day workshop/conference in Delaware and I'm going up a few days early and taking a trip to New Jersey to spend a few days with Patchisou Yutohru/King Goodra/Noah Ridgewood/whatever he calls himself now, and we'll hopefully also be meeting up with Wicked3DS/Quajutsu, Honest, and Toshiro. at various points while I'm there!

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Im fine with meeting PC members irl, but being in England, no one is here except shenanigans

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    No. If anyone lives in Terre Haute, Indiana tho then let me know. New to the area so it would be nice to meet some new people lol.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    I'm like totally popular guys! I've met like all of you. You may ask yourself whether or not you've seen me. But remember that one time at that one convienent store where you saw that one guy and secretly judged him while you got that one thing? Yeah.. that was me.

Back