• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

Made this just for you, buddy. <3 I'm sure spoiling you with a lot of presents lately, aren't I? :DDD

V3fIu2J.png

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

lmao wow. I'd buy it if the top and the bottom had the same color. xD

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years

Oh my, perfecto!
    Maybe Game Freak should consider to make this as Machamp's Mega Evolution. Or maybe they can use something better than that, if they wish.

Years

I remember how Haydunn held a permanent grudge against Machoke in his Diamond Nuzlocke quite a few years ago after a trainer's killed his Prinplup. "Your Machoke ain't got shit, bro." Revenge killed it after it used Seismic Toss.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My friend pretty much lost all of his team to a machamp in his nuzlocke. and he was so close to the elite four that he pretty much quit after. not machoke but close enough. :c

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Machoke is one of the better looking Fighting types in my opinion. Same for the rest of the Machop line.

When I think of ugly Fighting types, the ones that come to mind are Emboar, Gurdurr, and Conkeldurr. Especially the last one.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years

I think Conkeldurr was sort of weird, but it kinda works too because it has construction worker as its theme, meanwhile as for Machoke, it fits as WBA Champ of some sort.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Machoke? It ain't no joke.

It's also weird-looking.

Says the one that like the Timburr evolution line.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back