• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    I wanna show my appreciation for Dedenne1, for being a cool dude, a good friend, a fun person to talk to, and for making a CSS sig for me. :)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I wanna take a moment to do some good Gimmepie appreciatin'. Such a fun guy to talk with, and such a creative spirit.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Wanna show my appreciation for 3 members.

First is Sun. You've been more than a cool and fun dude to talk to and you've quickly became one of my best friends. :)

Second is Laguna, for being generous enough for giving me his prize, but mostly for being an awesome friend. :)

And lastly, but not least is Ben for being an awesome person to talk to on Showdown, and for letting me know about some awesome David Bowie songs to listen to. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    This is a shout-out for the newly added ORAS mod Sopheria. Always been an active face around Pokemon Gaming sections and host of PGC's Question Of The Day event, she has always been involved in discussions and proved herself as a helpful face. I know ORAS will be in capable hands with her around.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    ^I'm going to second Ben's appreciation post! Shout-out to all the great friends I've made on the server, including but not limited to Noa-tan, Crystal Berry, Lalapizzame, wolf, and plenty more! And it's been fun playing Mario Kart with you guys :)

And I have to give thanks to Hikamaru for her faith in me in being a good mod! The encouragement helps ^^

Years
    I wanna show my apprecation for

Wolfboyt : He is like my best friend in PC. Always ready to help me even before I ask him. He is not active recently (probably working on his hack) I just want to say you are best bro.

Achromatic : Whenever I feel like I want to chat with someone or lighten my mood you are always there for me Ben. You are such a awesome dude.

Spherical Ice: Whenever I want help or run in any trouble there is only one solution which is......You. You are one of my best buddies here.

Mawa : Though I don't know her that much but she has a positive and warm nature and have a attractive personality . She always seem to active and she is just awesome.

And best of best Hikamaru for always try to correct my mistakes and help me to improve my profile .

Years
    Obligatory new mod appreciation post again

This one's for you, MorallyIncorrect aka Ice. I may not be an active roleplayer myself, but you have been such an active contributor to Roleplay Theatre making all those threads, a lot of them and that's not even counting the subforums! All that work you did making the threads has finally paid off, and I'm sure with Gimmepie around you'll learn so much from him and in the end, make a great team.

#gimmeiceftw

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I wanna take a moment to appreciate Mana for being incredibly helpful and such a great guy :) You're incredibly helpful with easing into this mod position, Pete, and it's great to talk to you. You also do some sick applauding after gleeful squeels.

And with that, I wanna appreciate [tier=t3]Hikamaru[/tier] for a moment too for being so joyful and nice to everyboy!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    The UG bananaz, ya guys rock!
    And Ketsu thanks for introducing me to these bunch of salty and lively humanz. :)

Oh and my clubs members, yall are the best of best, keep on being awesome. ;)

EDIT:
    Ry, R.F., I love talking to ya guys a lot forgive me and my busy schedule and late replies. XD
    Cathy thanks for the numerous helps. :P Finally, Nathan and Joe for no reasons. <3

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
    Years
    My 200'th post. It's time to drop the feels. Going by alphabet... here we go!

To Achromatic, what super fungi, very nice. Make good video, 10/10. Make decent pun, 6/10. Make bad Bowie, 0/10. ;)

To Crystal Berry, you're great and really made me feel welcome on the battle server. You're still consistently a good and reliable friend, and you don't even seem to mind listening to my ranting when I'm in a bad mood. Thanks yo!

To lalapizzame, Lala, you're fun, pretty cool guy eh? Creepy like mad, but still. >_>

To Hopeless Masquerade, pls why are you so awesome? If you don't stop you'll explode or something. Don't explode! We need you. :3

To Noa-Tan, the best twin ever! Everything you do is just adorable ya crazy person. You's the bestest. Twins forever kthx.
    WE RIDE TOGETHER!
    WE DIE TOGETHER!

To the showdown server staff, thank you for keeping me safe from Lala and other trolls. ;) U da best.

To the other showdown regulars, you're great and please keep coming so I can talk with you! Except about sports. I hate sports.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    So, I've been here a month! (Well actually, it's tomorrow, but I couldn't resist posting it tonight) Apparently that's an accomplishment because apparently lots of of the newbies don't stick around. I'm really glad I did! To celebrate my first month here I want to make a special shout out to a handfull of people.

First of all ,
    Achromatic, you've quickly become one of my closest friends on PC, talking to you is an absolute blast, and I and many others appreciate what you do for the forum. You're really awesome. Never stop spamming me please.

Crystal Berry, you are an absolute sweetheart and I'm grateful to you for being the first to reach out to me on the server. I love talking to you, you're really just such a kind (and funny!) person. ily <3

NidoKingdra44, for being a wonderful twin and great friend, I always have a great time chatting with you. I'll always be here for you, buddy.

Dragon, for being the best pair, an absolute sweetheart and amazing community member. Also a super talented and cool competitive battler :D

Hopeless Masquerade for being a darling, great taste in music and games and always fun to talk to. You're a great presence on the server.

Sopheria for being very nice and cool and fun to play smash with!! You're like a big sis to me.

Archy, who is always kind and delightful to talk to and a wonderful new mod.

lalapizzame, who is definitely the most pure and innocent being on Pokecommunity.

And finally, Wolf, Castform, Christos, Sanguine, and all the other awesome mods on the server who keep things running!

I love this place.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Thank you to (in no particular order) Archy, Starry Windy, Crystal Berry, Vincent, Achromatic, Dragon, and all my other friends for, well, being my friends. Although I might not be as active here as before, I just want to take the time to appreciate every single one of you, even those whom I haven't mentioned, for all the times we've shared - all the ups and downs, through thick and thin. Love you guys. <3

Also, here's a shoutout to all BSS for working so hard on keeping the battle server a safe and conducive environment for great conversations and battles, and to all regulars for being amazing users. Thank you!

P.S. The reason I mentioned the people above was only because they've significantly interacted with me recently. It doesn't mean that the rest of my friends aren't as important. If I've missed out anyone, I sincerely apologise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back