• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DARKEST DUNGEON II

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • THE DARKEST
    DUNGEON II
    Fools. You were given one chance to escape this place and live out the remainder of your lives, but you chose to stay. Chose to fight. Chose to die.

There will be no mercy this time. Beyond the dungeons you clawed and bled through rests the depths of the ocean and beneath even that...your eternal tomb. You have gathered more allies, but they will fall to the machinations of the darkness. All of you shall.

Come then, mortals. Face me and see what wrath shall be wrought upon you in...

The Darkest Dungeon.

THE HEROES
    bounty_hunter_portrait_roster_zpsuyx3irbl.png
    grave_robber_portrait_roster_zpsngchwvs5.png
    arbalest_portrait_roster_zpsoz6ftgpb.png
    crusader_portrait_roster_zpsdzghfwel.png
    leper_portrait_roster_zpsck1wnu2f.png
    jester_portrait_roster_zpspgkd9b5x.png

man_at_arms_portrait_roster_zpsbahof7pd.png
    amam3_zpsrfq8gsw0.png
    amam_zpsok8eo3sz.png
    75px-Abomination_portrait_roster_zpsg6airnay.png
    75px-Abomination_portrait_roster_zpspqxmfiuf.png
    75px-Antiquarian_portrait_roster_zpsxtybshgq.png

If you do not receive a role listed here (in any category), you are a Villager. You will still have a role to play and, as such, have 18 HP and 2 ATTACK.

THE EVILS
    VVULF
    Brigand Hunter & Brigand Raider
    THE SHAMAN
    Pelagic Guardian & Pelagic Grouper
    THE CRUSHER
    Uca Thrall & Uca Sea Maggot & Uca Stinger

THE TERRORS
    THE COLLECTOR
    THE SIREN
    THE GHOUL
    THE MADMAN
    THE GARGOYLE

THE GAMEPLAY

STRESS

In tDD2, STRESS is now a factor! Each phase, events and situations will increase your STRESS. Every player begins with 0 stress, gradually increasing to 100. Some characters will be able to heal stress, while others increase it.

If you reach 100 STRESS, you will go INSANE which will unleash a special event specific to your character! Unfortunately your character will die of a heart attack, eliminating you from the game. The TERRORS are unaffected by STRESS.​

IN THE DUNGEON (Day Phase)​
    While In the Dungeon, all players will be required to [ATTACK]. Attacking is how we will be voting, only your votes will count as actual physical strikes against enemies. Your attack power is determined by your role and your HP will decrease each time you're attacked. What this means is that even if you attack a player, they may not die if they have HP remaining. It also means we can have multiple deaths per day phase because ALL attacks will strike unless a bonus ability dictates otherwise.

When you reach 0 HP, you are DEAD and are eliminated from the game. You may not post again once dead and your role will NOT be revealed.​
    AROUND THE CAMPFIRE (Night Phase)​
    While Around the Campfire, the Heroes will be able to mend wounds, perform NAs, and prepare for the next day phase. At the same time, the Evils and Terrors will be working to hurt, disrupt, or otherwise damange the Heroes while they rest.

No one may post while Around the Campfire. You will suffer an attack worth 50% of your remaining health if you do - even if you delete your post after! Be careful!​

OTHER INFO
    If you miss a single vote, your HP will drop by 50%. For example: if you started with 100 HP and missed a vote, you'd be at 50 HP. If you miss a second vote however, you'll drop to 1 HP automatically and your role will be revealed immediately. If you miss a third vote, you will be killed.

Do not discuss the game outside of this thread or specifically-created chats/groups.

All night actions and role powers must be submitted by PM to me and only me.

No PM sharing!

Abstaining from votes is not allowed.​

THE PLAYERS
    Klippy as The Narrator​

Last edited by a moderator:

Killua

I stoppes watching the lympics to sihn up fr this, dont n0 me

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Klippy pls I didn't want to join any games until the fall, but I have to join this

In other news, the laptop I just got a few days ago runs TDD beautifully

Back