• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
I'm so tempted to give one piece a try but so many episodes...

But then again, I'm still watching Fairy Tail lol.

Stumbled on Flip Flappers, **** that looks like an art project, animation is superb.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Watching Case Closed, which is really amazing; it's actually the first few times that I'm watching it, and I really do wish I've found about it sooner! Shinsekai Yori is another one I'm watching; it was confusing at first, but, I really dig it!

I'm also watching Yugioh Arc V, and Dragon Ball Super. Hopefully I'll be able to find more anime to watch soon. ;;

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i'm currently watching Charlotte. i'm only on the second episode but it's kind of sad so far ;-; also a bit..weird? but not in a bad way, in an interesting way. if i finish it i'll let you guys know how it went.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Gonna give Nadesico: The Prince of Darkness a watch tonight. I watched the TV series awhile back and thought it was pretty decent.

Cross Ange and Space Battleship Yamato 2199 are next up on the watch list.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Nisekoi <3

Read the manga after you've finished the anime, it goes a bit further (also rather weird but I found it enjoyable).

I really want to start watching Deadman Wonderland again but Senji's Penalty Game gets me every time :/

I'm only really watching Pokemon SM right now. Flip flappers was fun though.

Years
Recently started watching Detective Conan, was really surprised to see how many years ago it came out...and that its still going with over 800 episodes :0.

Also actively watching world trigger.

Have a tonne in my backlog though: digimon series, one piece, elDLIVE, shokugeki no souma... oneday i'll get on with watching/starting those...inuyasha was in there somewhere but i lost my bookmark when i got a new laptop :'(

Years
currently watching Shokugeki no soma... even though I kinda want to drop it, since I do not enjoy it as much as I though. Any suggestions for some decent anime?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Recently started watching Detective Conan, was really surprised to see how many years ago it came out...and that its still going with over 800 episodes :0.

How far along are you so far / How are you liking it? It really is a lot (I'm around 460 rn) but its gotten so good, so try to stay strong. :)

Recently started School Days, that was a HUGE HUGE HUGE mistake I need to finish. Also started Sakarasou no Pet na Kanojo.

Years
How far along are you so far / How are you liking it? It really is a lot (I'm around 460 rn) but its gotten so good, so try to stay strong. :)

Recently started School Days, that was a HUGE HUGE HUGE mistake I need to finish. Also started Sakarasou no Pet na Kanojo.

Actually really enjoying it so far, though im only 18 episodes in, i need to binge it a bit i think to try and catch up

Found school days to be quite strange when i watched it lol, but sakarasou no pet na kanojo is a really good anime, definitely recommend finishing it :)

Years
I started BanG Dream! It has cute girls and idols, two things I'm obsessed with. Hope it lives up to the hype I have for it. ;c

Ghost Nappa

Banned
Years
I just started watching Tales of Zestiria the X. I'm also playing the video game for it as well. It's about a young man named Sorey who talks with and works alongside a race known as the seraphim who most humans except Sorey cannot see of hear. I won't spoil the rest.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Currently watching Scum's Wish, Masamune-kun's Revenge, Seiren, Gabriel Dropout, Nana and Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou. I'm also trying to finish up Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai.

Back