• 29 replies

noa

sleeping cutie

Age 29
Female
Seattle
Seen November 29th, 2020
Posted July 20th, 2020
Currently I'm just making ends meet at my retail job while looking for something more stable. What about you?

colours

she/her
imagination congregation
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
7,971 posts
16.5 Years
making ends meet working at a food service job while looking for something more stable + makes more money

gimmepie

Age 26
Male
Australia
Seen 10 Minutes Ago
Posted 11 Minutes Ago
23,491 posts
9.5 Years
My health problems have forced me to survive solely off of government money for the time being but before that I was working as a dance instructor. I'll be returning to that in the not-too-distant future I hope.
RPWLA&MBattle ServerDaily

ZeoStar

Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
Right now just school

I'm thinking about getting into journalism after I graduate, but I'm not 100% decided. Specifically, I've wanted to be a columnist for Bleacher Report, and maybe I could make that a reality.
http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/1c9662e4/cloud_3_400x350.jpg

Disturbed

Age 28
Seen October 21st, 2019
Posted August 29th, 2019
1,912 posts
13.4 Years
i make frapps at sbux

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!

Male
Dragonspiral Tower/Metro Detroit (313), Michigan
Seen July 10th, 2021
Posted April 21st, 2021
3,901 posts
4.2 Years
I sit at home and cry about how I can't get a job and completely destroy myself mentally
Be strong, TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan. You're perfect as you are
"Do what you feel, the more absurd the better
Don't be afraid whatever you got, show
Flaunt your personality"

Sonata

Don't let me disappear

Age 25
Male
Indiana
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
13,527 posts
8.6 Years
I quit my job at Steak n shake roughly two months ago and have been surviving off my gf's paychecks while I search for something better.

Cariad

world.search(you);

Age 22
Female
Makeout Creek
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted May 12th, 2020
1,347 posts
10.4 Years
just working in retail atm while i'm in school, still live with my parents so i'm not in too much of a hurry to find a full-time job yet

Sheep

she/her
Australia
Seen 59 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
Working at a college doing background checks, certification letters, answering the main e-mail, and like 47994946946 other responsibilities. It's a union job so I've got stability and can never be fired unless I do something horrendous, so that's nice at least (plus this is my first time having a job that gives medical insurance...), but I'd like a higher salary haha. Hoping to take a promotion exam sometime so I can have the full package and not worry about finding a job ever again. Or move out of state. ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ Still entertaining the idea of Montreal or Quebec City..

PhD program; a full-time job in itself.
Dang for sure! Good luck that is very cool!!

noa

sleeping cutie

Age 29
Female
Seattle
Seen November 29th, 2020
Posted July 20th, 2020
i make frapps at sbux
yeah can i get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Disturbed

Age 28
Seen October 21st, 2019
Posted August 29th, 2019
1,912 posts
13.4 Years
yeah can i get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
do you want something with caffeine
do you want something sweet? something chocolatey?

pls decide

Charlie Brown

coolcoolcool

Age 26
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen December 22nd, 2019
Posted December 22nd, 2019
4,249 posts
9.5 Years
I work in banking. Managing customer relationships from the point they apply for a home loan to the time their loan draws down, so I get to give them the good news when their loan is approved/funds are available/etc. Verifying their documentation etcetc.

adventure

they/them
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
35,930 posts
13.9 Years
Am research engineer chemist at electronics research institute. Will be a PhD student but still employed at my company come mid January.

Tsutarja

Age 26
he / him
Florida
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
26,819 posts
11.6 Years
I work two positions irrelevant to one-another at a community college. I am a receptionist/assistant in various projects and tasks for the success center on campus, which is where students go for tutoring, in addition to studying, and success coaching as well.

My other job is actually in my field: IT. When I'm not at work in the success center, I work a helpdesk-like job at the on-campus open computer lab. Our primary task is to assist students when there's something wrong with the computer they are using, in addition to maintaining the two printers (refilling toner and/or paper). However, we do occasionally also re-image the computers and fix them when they are broken as well.

Raffy98

We won't be alone

Age 23
Male
Italy
Seen October 13th, 2019
Posted March 2nd, 2018
2,153 posts
4.7 Years
I currently work as an IT technician, we have various people and companies as clients and whenever they have problems with their computers, servers, printers or networks, we fix them, whether it's remotely or by physically going there.

i make frapps at sbux
can i get a uh...
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh
Spoiler:
burger
Don't trust people too much, they might let you down.

noa

sleeping cutie

Age 29
Female
Seattle
Seen November 29th, 2020
Posted July 20th, 2020
aaand only gonna be there a couple more months as a sort of reception-y job but there's nothing to do at the job 99% of the time so I sit there bored.
Can you at least do other stuff on the job? D: I know some people with reception jobs who can use phones or even play games during dead hours, it's so dumb when jobs are like "nothing to do? too bad, you have to sit here and stare at your desk"

Disturbed

Age 28
Seen October 21st, 2019
Posted August 29th, 2019
1,912 posts
13.4 Years
I currently work as an IT technician, we have various people and companies as clients and whenever they have problems with their computers, servers, printers or networks, we fix them, whether it's remotely or by physically going there.

can i get a uh...
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh
Spoiler:
burger
a n g e r y
Seen January 13th, 2021
Posted January 11th, 2021
161 posts
3.8 Years
On paper, I'm a front-end webdeveloper for a ticket retailing company.

Basically I'm supposed to just make webpages for museums and sports stadiums and such so they can sell tickets online. In reality I ended up bearing the sole responsibility for all web-related activity in this company, I have to work on other web-related projects on the side and I have to do a lot of back-end work because none of my colleagues have time to do the database stuff that I need sorted for my webpages.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori

Age 23
he/him
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
2,124 posts
11.5 Years
i'm currently a full time student at community college. going to be starting my second semester for spring in a few days. i can't handle work and school, so school will have to do. plus my classes this semester will probably be quite difficult anyways, so i won't have a lot of free time possibly anyways. i like but hate school though. it gives me a schedule and a routine and something to look forward to in the mornings i have classes, which is two days a week, but i'm also still not used to how rigorous college can be at times. ah well.
i'm more active on twitter

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 29
Female
Seen April 1st, 2021
Posted March 31st, 2021
35,954 posts
15.9 Years
Can you at least do other stuff on the job? D: I know some people with reception jobs who can use phones or even play games during dead hours, it's so dumb when jobs are like "nothing to do? too bad, you have to sit here and stare at your desk"
Yeah I can but there is only so much phone reading I can take lmao.
I was Forever. You prob don't know me. I usually stop by at April Fools & at Unova's anniversary. Hi & bye!