Advertiser Content

Let's Go Are you #TEAMPIKACHU or #TEAMEEVEE?

Started by Dragon November 13th, 2018 3:01 AM
  • 27 replies

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 52 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,523 posts
6.2 Years

There are only a few days left until Lets go! Pikachu/Eevee is released, so, this thread has been made for you guys to declare one thing: out of Pikachu or Eevee, which team are you on? Post right here, and the team you just joined will gain a point! Which ever team gains the most points/members by the time the games get launched will win! (And maybe more events will be affected by this!)

So, are you #TEAMPIKACHU or #TEAMEEVEE? Post your support now!

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,254 posts
11.7 Years
#TEAMEEVEE

I like using Pikachu in Smash and had a trading card or few for it as a kid, but Eevee in general is just cuter to me. Nicer design, lots of cool evolutions to choose from, and ergo more versatile.

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 37 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
5,002 posts
9.5 Years
I am still very torn between the two, I don't want to buy both as it isn't needed and the story looks very much the same. With Red, Blue and Green all in the game, it makes me want to play as Yellow, who starts with Pikachu, but I love Eevee more than Pikachu.

As you can tell, I am very torn between the two and I really don't know what to choose. But because I like Arcanine more than Nintails, aside from Alolan, I will probably get Pikachu.

Aldo

Male
Taisho era
Seen 45 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
689 posts
1.4 Years
#TEAMEEVEE

Both Pikachu and Eevee are very cute, but Eevee has the chance to be even cuter ~

SunsetRainbow

Colour

UK
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted August 25th, 2019
745 posts
10.6 Years
it's tough, but what swings it for me is the evolution. i don't really like eevee on it's own, i merely like it as a conduit to evolve into (admittedly) some of my favourite pokemon. so it's for this reason, i've just got to be

#TEAMPIKACHU

Galukxy

Age 25
Location not valid.
Seen September 25th, 2019
Posted September 25th, 2019
2,302 posts
10 Years
#TEAMPIKACHU. Who can resist such an adorable mascot? I surely can't. <3

🎸

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 6 Hours Ago
5,467 posts
14.6 Years
Leaning towards Eevee, but I'm still undecided. ;__;

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 51 Minutes Ago
27,192 posts
13.1 Years
#TEAMPIKACHU

Loved Pikachu since the late 1990s when I saw him in the anime. Eevee is also incredibly cute though!!

Cariad

✨🎀 Ꮚ`ꈊ´Ꮚ 🎀✨

Age 20
Female
the feminine abyss
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted May 14th, 2019
1,298 posts
8.5 Years
#teameevee all the way. . . sad i can't get a leafeon but it's still my baby :')

Axel

Got it Memorized?

Age 31
Female
That's classified.
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
6,383 posts
15.4 Years
#TeamPikachu all the way. :D He has always been my most favorite before Eevee!

SurrealBrain

Male
Seen March 1st, 2019
Posted February 28th, 2019
40 posts
1.8 Years
I was pretty much Team Whichever One I Got For Christmas. And Let's Go Eevee was the one I got as a Christmas present, so hey, I guess I'm on #TEAMEEVEE.

I was fine with either version, myself. I just basically put it on my Christmas list and told the people recieving the list to figure out which one to get. I've never been especially picky on which Pokemon version I got.

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,986 posts
5.2 Years
does anyone have pokemon eevee who wants to trade pokemons with me on pokemon pikachu?
we have the Trade Corner for simple trading. make a thread there and specify which pokemon you need and what game you have. happy trading!! :) :)
Advertiser Content