• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thanks for taking all the good chocolate

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
  • Don't you hate it when someone brings an box of chocolates like Roses to an get together with friends or family and time it's passed to you all the good chocolates are all ready taken by the other people. I hate it as everyone always leaves the chocolates I don't like or allergic to.

Years
  • Can't really think of a time (at least anytime recently) where this happened. Though usually when someone brings chocolate, it's a sampler, and there are multiples brought. Higher chance of me being able to get at least one of what I want!

(Probably helps that some of the flavors I like are ones people don't tend to grab.)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I'm usually the one taking the good chocolate

But also "good" is subjective sometimes - no one else in my family likes white chocolate or the really sweet, caramel-filled ones, so that's all for me

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Even if there's some good chocolate left, I feel bad to take them and leave them there ^^'

Yukari

I never have this problem considering that I'm the one person who likes the Chocolate everyone else hates.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    This is an attack on me and it is only making me stronger

Back