Wandering Spirit

Age 28
Female
Ecuador
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
212 posts
6.6 Years
Umbreon. Elegant sleek proud, and the rings are a nice addition. Second place goes to Glaceon for being elegant and graceful.

And yeah, a dragon type would be cool. Hopefully it would look like a dragon dog or dragon cat and not whatever passes for a dragon these days xD

BH

Canine pokemon fan

Age 36
Non-binary
Poland
Seen August 31st, 2020
Posted August 31st, 2020
1,075 posts
15.8 Years
And yeah, a dragon type would be cool. Hopefully it would look like a dragon dog or dragon cat
Aren't the 97% of the eevee clan dogcats? (Except Espeons)
Name - Bartek

Pokemon hacks i support

Red DX, Brown, Glazed, Gold Christmas, Prism (crystal), Polished crystal, Rijon Adventures, Delta Emerald (Both authors), Ashgray, Venotide

BH

Canine pokemon fan

Age 36
Non-binary
Poland
Seen August 31st, 2020
Posted August 31st, 2020
1,075 posts
15.8 Years
No one really knows what the Eevees are. They just all have the same body types with the Eevee eyes.
Respect

I pretend they are cat-fennecs which is what Eevee is
Name - Bartek

Pokemon hacks i support

Red DX, Brown, Glazed, Gold Christmas, Prism (crystal), Polished crystal, Rijon Adventures, Delta Emerald (Both authors), Ashgray, Venotide

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.

Male
The Kingdom Of Dragons.
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted November 27th, 2020
443 posts
297 Days
Respect

I pretend they are cat-fennecs which is what Eevee is
Definitely what a lot of people say.

"Dogs"

"Foxes "

"Cats"

Though I've recently read Eevee was essentially just a daydream inspired by an animal the developer/ designer saw as a boy, and he wasn't even sure what the animal at the time was, and really didn't even remember too much about it later in life either.

Nogardrysa

Wandering Spirit

Age 28
Female
Ecuador
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
212 posts
6.6 Years
Aren't the 97% of the eevee clan dogcats? (Except Espeons)
True. Or foxes, yeah. I was more referring to the way that some dragon types don't look like dragons at all, though. Like alolan Exeggutor.

Definitely what a lot of people say.

"Dogs"

"Foxes "

"Cats"

Though I've recently read Eevee was essentially just a daydream inspired by an animal the developer/ designer saw as a boy, and he wasn't even sure what the animal at the time was, and really didn't even remember too much about it later in life either.
Ohh that's interesting.
You could maybe even add bunny into that mix for the ears.

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.

Male
The Kingdom Of Dragons.
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted November 27th, 2020
443 posts
297 Days
True. Or foxes, yeah. I was more referring to the way that some dragon types don't look like dragons at all, though. Like alolan Exeggutor.

Ohh that's interesting.
Yeah, I'd say that's probably where the "mysterious phenomenal creature with many evolution paths" comes from...and it was also something he saw in a Forrest, so it all definitely helps bring it all together.

Fujiwara, I think his name is.

BH

Canine pokemon fan

Age 36
Non-binary
Poland
Seen August 31st, 2020
Posted August 31st, 2020
1,075 posts
15.8 Years

1.Hmm, i think gamefreak wanted to make eevee line ressemble a mix between "canine and feline" rather than "canines that has feline software" seen in foxes and racoon dogs. Like making them being lovable to dog and cat lovers alike
2.Eeveelutions' ears are most likely based on fennecs, i dunno where people think they are from rabbits, the only eeveelutions who have rabbit like ears imo are Umbreons and Sylveons

I was more referring to the way that some dragon types don't look like dragons at all, though. Like alolan Exeggutor.
I see, then again some other dragon pokemon also doesn't look very dragonish, but yeah i meant that all eeveelutions have dog & cat DNA in them (except Espeon)
Name - Bartek

Pokemon hacks i support

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!

Female
UK
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted July 4th, 2020
222 posts
8 Years
can you guess? :p Vaporeon of course, but I also love Umbreon and Espeon. Sylveon and Glaceon, too! there are too many I love, but Vaporeon is definitely my favourite. ^.^

profilefriend code: SW-0955-3983-9097

BH

Canine pokemon fan

Age 36
Non-binary
Poland
Seen August 31st, 2020
Posted August 31st, 2020
1,075 posts
15.8 Years
can you guess? :p Vaporeon of course
🙁 Makes me sad for not healing my poisoned Vaporeon named after my first dog in Pokemon brown, also speaking of Vaporeons,[*] Xtemi*

* - she was a victim of pokemon crystal nuzlocke
Name - Bartek

Pokemon hacks i support

colours

she/her
the dream world
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
6,768 posts
15.8 Years
glaceon = espeon > the rest

that's not to say that i dislike the rest, it's more that i like the rest roughly equally but i like glaceon and espeon a tad more.

Bahamut

Get your game on!

Age 18
They/them
Norway
Seen 57 Minutes Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
252 posts
2.7 Years
Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelution. I love dark-type Pokemon, and Umbreon is no expection. Umbreon is bulkier than other Eeveelutions, which is something I like about Umbreon, as I like bulky Pokemon in general. It has a cool shiny too.

Squirtlenator

"I'll Be Back"

Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
88 posts
40 Days
Vaporeon
Currently Raising:

Nickname: Leonardo
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
88 posts
2.8 Years
Vaporeon will always be my favorite original three Eeveelutions. I enjoy the designs for the additions with Leafeon being the best of the additionals. There are aspects of each that I enjoy...

Flareon.. is fluffy and I saw artwork that really emphasized its flare fur rather than it just being fluffy.
Vaporeon.. always a sucker for aquatic themed creatures.. and it can learn ice moves, The design is very "merman pet".
Jolteon.. static look enhances its speed image and love the typing
Espeon...... perfect odd, but elegant design and great attacks (I love the ears)
Umbreon... great contrast eys and love that it has glowing design on Dark body
Leafeon.. love the design with the ears and tail along with its fading colors..I have had good experience having it on my team.
Glaceon.. (favorite type) not a fan of the hair accessory design, but I can understand the intention to imitate human designs on creatures. (again.. favorite type)
Sylveon..at first, I hated the design, but the more I saw resemblance of little girl, old world, vampire anime design in it...(love the fangs) it grew on me
There is no room in my heart for Hate.

Sheep

she/her
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
30,574 posts
14.3 Years
Sylveon..at first, I hated the design, but the more I saw resemblance of little girl, old world, vampire anime design in it...(love the fangs) it grew on me
I definitely see what you mean about this! At first it was a little too far on one extreme for me but now I adore it, especially the lil fangs ❤️
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever